Well Isnt this news?

Narrators pov:
Venus (big mamas personal assistant) had just knocked on mamas office ignoring other yokai asking for immediate help. Venus knocked another 2 times until big mamas body guard opened the office.

Big mama's pov:
"Why hello dear Venus, have anything important I should know about?" she asks concerned while gently putting her hands on the desk.
Venus nods with crossed arms, Mama has a questioning look while taking a glare at the guards gesturing to close the doors. One guard immediately closes the door shut as Venus watches. Big mama asks "so do I know about this news?".  Venus shakes no then hands a letter that certain Goyles delivered. Big mama smiles and opens the letter. She realizes it was a urgent message from Draxum saying:

                                                      This letter for whom I write to is for the grace, big mama.
  x Sincerely the wise Draxum
and his 2 Goyles :DD winkey wink
I write this idiotic excuse for a letter to warn you about the lost of mystic that builds up the hidden city and everything we use that we depend on. And Personally think we should come up with a solution that will fix this issue YOU and I have on our hands. I thought hard then realized only you and I can access a alternate portal to find the most legendary power source. I only hope you've seen this change recently. Write back if you need more information and would like to construct the plan. Please excuse these morons about to write on this letter.
HEYY BIG MAMA THIS IS HUGGIN AND MUNINN WE ARE SUCH HUGE FANS ITS SUCH AN HONOR ANSWERING TO YOU!

Big mamas pov:
BM folds back the paper. Big mama smiles and reply's, " well isn't this news?".

7 hours later
There I was, with my enemy Mr.Draxum. We were studying our strategy's and what we already know to access a portal that has a strong power source hidden within. I would never be an ally with a enemy as the independent individual I am but this was important for my badass reputation and the nexus. I look at Draxum as he was walking side to side, I decided I had to make my move. Big mama clears her throat and reply's, " I may know a much simpler plan,..and it involves those pesky turtles you've so called created" as she smirks.

Baron Draxum pov:
Huggin whispers to his boss suspiciously, "hey boss you really think you can trust her with you're MUTANT creations".
Baron responded " Like I care what happens to them, it's not like they are my kids". Muninn overhears, "and I thought the orange one liked you" this made Draxum recall the times when Mikey called him dad and look away with some guilt. But Baron Draxum still knows the ninjas are capable and grown. Baron crosses his arms then responds "sounds fine with me BM, so tell me what is it".