Tour of Usagi's

The ninjas have been hiking to town for about 2-3 hours

Narrators pov:
The sun starts to go down and everyone is starting to get restless.
Mikey whines,"I'm tired.., how much longer do we walk" as he strolls slowly. "Just Keep up Michael, save the tiredness for bed" don mentions. Kitsune holding Spot adds "Little kappa is not wrong".

Usagis Pov:
Yuichi overhears, ("Little kappa is not wrong"). "You know what everyone, this causes for a break" I remark. Everyone is relived except for Leo and Donnie. Leo walks up to me, " you are a great leader, but I THINK as A LEADER MYSELF we should keep going..handsome..cough cough" he says leaned against air with a big nervous grin. Did he just have the nerve to call me handsome? That takes a lot of guts to say that to a fine guy like me!

Leo's Pov:
"Is he normally like this or what" I ask waving my hand at his face. Gen yelps "DID YOU MAKE HIM PARALYZED" he hides putting a mask on. Usagi finally responds, " I'm fine I'm fine just thinking, but it's getting late we really should catch a break". Mikey slides in between of us and begs " pleaseeee bro!"with puppy eyes. I look at him then agree. Raph pats my shell, "good choice brother". " It's settled then everyone let's take a break by that lake" Usagi points forward. Leo pouts looking away following everyone from behind.

No one's pov:
All are collecting logs and rocks. After They create a campfire, roasting nearby fish. Fire flies are across the sky making a nice view .

Narrators pov:
Chizu and Donnie are seen finding more fish to hunt. Donnie had chosen to hunt due to having 0 signal on devices and big boredom. "Hey purple, your gears are in the water" chizu exclaimed. Donnie turns around and yelps " MY BABIES!" He clumsily took them out of the water and ran back to land. Chizu quietly chuckles " whatt a geek". Back at the campfire site mikey and raph are sleeping huddled up. Gen is preparing more fish for the others. Kitsune and Usagi are having a conversation. Spot is eating grass behind usagi lmao. Leo is stargazing, drifting to sleep on the sand.

Usagi's Pov:
Talking to Kitsune, I see a glimpse of Donnie running back to us. But I didn't mind it. Kitsune asks , "so you got anyone in mind?". "What do you mean Kit? I wasn't paying attention" I say dumbfounded. Kitsu makes a "are you serious face", "ohh you mean romantically, why should I tell you?!" I say with hesitation. Kit always asks me questions that I answer, but I always remember not to tell her personal answers. I know she would go around and tell everyone. Kitsune smirks and says, " that's not what I asked, but now that you mentioned it". I really need to pay attention when speaking to Kitsune.

Gens Pov:
"These fish better be just right" I wipe my sweat from all the chopping. Chizu comes out of the water with fishes in between her weapon. "Wow chizu you did well" I reply impressed. She one by one helps Gen chop the fishes when she arrives. "Now we just need to get everyone and start to roast the fish" I add while gathering the chopped fish. "Alright you prep I'll get everyone" chizu insisted.

Chizu's Pov:
I walk to get Kitsune and Usagi behind a cherry blossom tree. As I make it, I overhear a discussion and I pause. "Finee I'll tell you, I think I like Chi-" Usagi stops confused looking at kit who's about to burst out laughing. "Sooo foods ready..guys" I say flustered. Yuichi slowly turns around with a "I fucked up" look.

Why would a dimwit rabbit love someone like me? Maybe I'm just hearing things? A samurai and ninja won't even work either ways?

2 hours later

Everyone is eating roasted chopped fish in between a stick. "D didn't we come with somebody else in this universe" Mikey ask quietly "No, not that I know of" Donnie continues to eat. Mikey finishes eating and sits next to Leo. "Holaa hermanoó" Mikey says awaiting a response. "Please tell me I'm not the only one that knew another person came with us!" mikey desperately says. Leo turns to mike in a comforting way, "little brother you must be seeing thing's, only the 4 of us came on this mission" he says softly. Mike feels very unsure about the mission after asking his brothers. "Hey everyone I think it's about time to be counting the sheep* gen says cutting the moment of silence. "damn already, I was just picking up a signal! " donnie yells sitting with his tablet far from everyone.

No one's Pov:

Half of the crew is asleep except for leo and usagi. Each of the group has their own tent handmade by donnie. Leo is laying there looking up at his signature blue tent. He is secretly conflicted about big mamas huge request. All his thoughts are overwhelming him to the point he breaks a sweat.

Leo's pov:

Obviously mikey was right, but I can't believe I chose to act like I didn't know. I mean I did it so my brothers wouldn't worry. What can I say? They need a break after What we all gone through? The Krang took a lot of effort. Now that we have that good effort back, This mission can't go wrong for sure! I'm doing good so far. I could use a breather hahaha, i'm so funny💋💋

🔝(reminder this is leo's conscious/mind)

Usagis pov:

I'm never outside without a friend, so I guess this is new. It's pretty peaceful being alone. Now I can say I relate to chizu. I can be a lone-wolf like her. Speakingggg of chizu, it was so embarrassing having chizu almost see me saying I use to like her. Eh whatever, she's like a big sister. But I do wonder now. How did the turtles end up on shore? hm maybe it's just a coincidence.

"Speaking of the turtle" usagi says under his breath. The blue turtle is seen tiredly walking near the water. "what's his deal" yuichi responds skeptically.

UH SORREY FOR BEING LATE TO POST, IVE BEEN BUSY. FORGIVEE MEE! THE END OF SCHOOL YEAR IS PRETRY BUSY, SO LIKE THERE IS SOME SLIGHT DIFFICULTIES.
HOPE U ENJOY NEXG CHAPTER SOON!