Unexpected turn of events

Leo's pov:
"Here we are gentlemen! the great skate park" as he smirks and points out the view. Donnie rolls his eyes and responds "we literally don't need an introduction Leo, you're being extra" Leo walks up to him them says "I was trying to be a leader dear twin" with his hands on hips. Raphael moves them apart from each other "boys let's just use this time to skate" he says with a stern tone. "Yeah! So Whoever's last to the park is a shell hea-!" Mikey bumps into a giant figure. The 4 turtles were stunned to see big mama. Leo slowly reached for his gear until he realized it was gone. "Looking for something turtley-boo" she threw the 2 katanas away. Leonardo ran to catch it, raph replied " what are you up to now big mama and what was that for??". Mikey hid behind Raphael's back realizing everyone had their weapons taken.

Big mamas pov:
"Nothing in particular red but all of you are at great risk of danger.., but I suppose I can help you with that if only you help me".
Donnie suspiciously asks "what kind of danger you say, don't know why we should trust you?". BM says" glad you asked, we are slowly losing mystic energy and If we did lose it we would all be defenseless then the whole hidden city would be revealed to the public (NYC)".
"The whole hidden city ask if you ninjas could enter a alternate universe to find a powerful ki-stone that could hide us so that humans don't think we aren't invading their world". Big mama takes a glance at them and they looked like as if they just taken in a lot. I mean I don't blame them?
Leo responds "yeah totally makes sense hahaha, you..must be joking..right?" Big mama hands a mystic sphere that shows the hidden city in chaos and mayhem.
Donnie whines "you can't possibly make us do this for you guys, I mean going into another world in a life or death situation in journey looking for some ki-stone. I mean it would be interesting but" Mikey then hugs Donnie from behind knowing he was clearly disoriented, Donnie sighs in a moment of relief "thank mike" "no probs don".
Big mama threatens " If you won't accept you're mission, there will be major consequences.." she then prepares herself into stance as if she's ready to attack. Raph raises his voice "FINE we will do it, I mean there's no choice either way guys".
"Great! Then I'll call a old friend, oh~ Baron-poo it's time..!" BM says as the figure of Draxum walks out of the shadows.

Leo's pov:
"Baron-poo?" as he says with a cringed face. Mikey shouts "DAD?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE WITH SPLINTER, YOU'VE GOT SOME EXPLAINING BOY".

Narrators pov:
The rest of the boys slaps their face as big mama had the face of pure rage. She grabs Baron Draxum by the collar and is having the expression of burning eyes with raging teeth.

Baron Draxum pov:
"L-Look it isn't like that at all! He's just a kid and he doesn't know what he's babbling about" he gives Mikey a death stare knowing he might be in trouble. Out of luck big mama trust what he said, after all he is a kid. Bm says " what a silly child saying that nonsense, right hahaha!" "Anyways where we're we? oh right their mission".

Narrators pov:
Both big mama and Baron spread their arms to work together a portal to another universe. The turtles signature mystic color energy came out of their palms, they both flinch to how bright the light was to the energy until they create an explosion. Everyone falls to the ground as the force of the explosion hits them. The wave of energy hits the entire city of New York including the sewers. All of the city's lights went off and you could hear the groans of people who lost signal of their devices or such. The only thing that had light was the static portal just standing there in-front of everyone.

Donnie was the only one with the unsurprising face, he was sure that would happen. Everyone slowly began to stand up again with a shook expression.

Baron Draxum :
"Alright now that it's settled, you guys could continue on with you're journey". Huginn comes out of nowhere and responds "Yeah and the only thing I could wish you guys is you're butts luck hahah!". Baron yells "Huginn you're not supposed to be here, I demand you go back to you're doggy bed". Big mama giggles at that argue. Huginn defended "oh come on boss I was only watching" Draxum grabs Huginn by the chokehold and flings him to the stars. Baron exhales "excuse me for that pathetic goyle.
"Also boys I'll have my assistant here to guide you turtles on you're mission, her name is Venus" big mama announced. "You can come out dear" bm remarked. Another shadow of a turtle like figure approaches silently except this turtle was a female.

Big mamas pov:
"Do not fail me my child" she says sternly as she pats her head. They all follow Venus into the portal expect for Big mama and Baron Draxum.