Hello again..! & short Oneshot

[ Hello everybody! I hope you had a nice Christmas and a happy new Year..! I really can't describe how I feel right now. I've wanted to get back into writing this Fanfic ages ago but got embarrassed that I was gone for too long and my Story would be done for good...bit I relived that some people still enjoy reading this and decided to just start writing again! :D I'm so happy to be working on this again ><

So a big thank you to every who reads, has read or is going to read this! I can't believe it's been like halfway a year already...I'm so sorry! I promise I will do my best to stay on tracks now and at least finish this Fanfic! *^^* ]

One shot: Douma x Akaza (takes places in this Storyline, focuses more on Akaza's feelings, nothing really special tho sry T^T)

It's been four months since Douma and I started "dating". First I wasn't really sure if I wanted to commit to a relationship with him or rather if he would be trustworthy enough to take care for me. Besides I was never really sure how a relationship would feel like nor what I was supposed to do. With I a girl I could image it quite well to be honest, but with a guy..? That turned out to be a whole other level! Or maybe it was just Douma's fault, like most of the time. He's quite difficult to understand. First I didn't really notice since I was so busy rejecting his existence but eventually I tried to understand him. Sometimes I kinda do regret having opened up to him and promising him to help him feel and understand emotions...Ah who am I kidding! It's only like that when he tries to seduce me (which he does like everyday, despite us being a couple) or I come by only to find him surrounded by dead women. He's really quite a handful!..but now I don't think I would want it any different. Surprisingly I realized that being near him doesn't necessarily mean a flood of feelings of hatred it could also be nice, I could feel happy. I can't remember another time where I felt so glad.

I've finally arrived at that dumb perverts estate. Usually Douma visits me so I am hoping to surprise him. I could feel a smile creep up on my face and after realizing a blush following, while hiding my excitement behind an annoyed expression. Geez, even after all this time I couldn't drop this behavior. I hate that he still has this kind of effect on me but couldn't help it.

"Ugh damn you, sneaky bastard..!" I felt yet again deflected and a little angry.

"Damn who~ Are you perhaps talking about me my love?~"

..uh not again, Douma showed up behind the upcoming corner and went in for a hug, which I declined.

"Maybe, who gives a shit. Why are you in the halls tho, I was supposed to surprise you dumbass" He always thinks he's so flirty and charming when he acts all polite and lovey-dovey with me, I don't like it tho. He needs to understand that I like him better the way he is...which is kinda that. Just not polite and charming.

"Well after hearing your mesmerizing voice how could I not hurry to my Darling?" Without me having realized it he had already put his arms around my waist and pulled me closer. I did feel my cheeks slightly warm up, even tho he was being so awfully cheesy.

"Stop that! The gentleman talk doesn't suit you!" I pushed him away to show my dissatisfaction and because it's starting to hurt. He just keeps tightening his grip, I wish I knew how he still manages to pull us closer together each time-

"Ah-How could you hunny! Pushing your dear almost husband a away? How could a innocent heart like mine fall for a cold heart like yours~ Only to be pushed away, the strings of fate—"

"SERIOUSLY WHY DOUMA! Stooop!! You know how much I despise that cheesy talk, especially when it's like you're dominating our relationship."

"Haha, i was just joking Akaza-dono~ Despite me pulling that every second time you always gift me with that adorable reaction."

"..shut it jackass"

"...but you know Akaza there's one thing I'm not on the same page with you, who said i wasn't the one dominating here?~" He knows exactly what he's doing. Despite me trying to fight it my face felt hot within seconds and i had to retain myself from letting my fist respond to his words. However I did feel kind of like he was right. I never really considered the possibility of somebody topping me in a relationship and I still feel a little uneasy about it. It just doesn't sit right with me. I feel like I'm getting weaker or slacking off and becoming too comfortable in this relationship, which could get me killed.

"Awe, don't be mad! Even tho I love your pouting face..~"

"..ugh I'm not mad..." We unconsciously brought our faces closer to each other so I could feel his breath tickling my nose. Mhm, I suppose it wouldn't hurt to give in for a while...we connected our lips and put our minds and bodies to rest for this time being. The relaxing warmth companied by that comfortable feeling spread in my body.

As we pulled away from each other's warmth I felt that Douma was about to ruin the mood again.

"You sure you don't wanna take this to the bedroom..?~"

"Why-you..!" I punched his head off which had already started recovering seconds after. I don't know how but he always manages to completely embarrass me. Thinking of it we haven't really done anything more than before we became a couple, maybe even a bit less...I can kinda understand why he would eventually feel impatient with me. But I still get butterflies sharing a bed or holding hands which kinda stopped us from taking things to another level...it's not like I don't want to...its just that i have no idea how to play the "bottom" part properly! And I don't want to embarrass myself further...so I definitely can't tell Douma the real reason.

"Don't worry hun! I was just messing with ya~" Douma had his usually smirk plastered on his face. Tho I still wondered if he was secretly mad or disappointed in me for not deepening our relationship.

"Oh that reminds me!-" he excitedly retired his arms from my body and I almost fell backwards- of course without him noticing.

"-I really need to show you something!" (≧∀≦)♡

"..sure I guess. Unless it's something stupid..."

"Great!" And without having another second to rethink he pulled me along to his usual spot.

"Ta-da!! Isn't he great? I always stare at him when you're not here (nor near my reach) ~"

He's got to be kidding me. These are the moments when I loose all fuzzy feelings and bothering thoughts about his well being.

I stood next to a life seized Statue of me made out of ice. Many may find this cute or very romantic but for me this is just too much. I get he can be a little obsessed over me, but this is just weird.

"Akaza? You alright..." Douma looked at me a little hopeless like he didn't realize earlier it would be weird to show me this. Therefore I had no empathy left for him and gave him my disgusted look. To brutally wound him emotionally.

Well sadly enough that's already everything for today, but don't worry I will definitely post at least one promised "Special Chapter" and have written somethings already. I hope you weren't too disappointed and thanks again a bunch for the support and lovely comments!! I will try to read all of them (*'▽'*)

☆ I will most likely upload more frequently and maybe even write a whole new book with Oneshots (if I find the motivation) ?  ☆