Chapter 2

(time skip to when they are at Drew's house)

Disclaimer There is no pov it is going to be talking mixed with some of the character's internal thoughts. Thank you for being understanding while I try to pick how I want to write and develop as a writer <3333

"Hey Drew how do you turn this on again," asked Jake. "Uhhhh the button? Hey, you ok jake you seem very distracted" "Yeah" Jake answered. Drew grits his teeth he can tell jake is lying. "Yeah, Drews right Jake who are you thinking about"  "uh no one why would you think that" Jake stamped. "Dude it is so obvious you like someone just tell us who it is already," said Liam. "O-okay how about I describe hi-her instead. Let's see she has brown eyes, wears a watch sometimes hmmm, ooo she has this hoodie she always wears and has-" "so you like a more cozy girl I get you," said Liam. Liam was thinking about Drew more than anything, he looked rough now honestly he looked like he was going to cry. "Anyways Jake could y-you get me some uh Doritos yeah I need more from downstairs." "Okay?" (Jake leaves the room to get food for the boys) "Hey we were just getting to the juicy par-" Henry was cut off by Liam. "Look at Drew" Liam whispered. "Oh my, Drew are you good" "I'm perfectly fine guys." 

(Drew pov now)

I'm not fine anything but fine, it hurts to hear jake talk about his crush with so much passion in his eyes. It shatters my heart. Henry and Liam must have noticed or something I mean they have a full bag of chips in their hand. At least Jake is clueless. I must have started crying cause Henry passes me a tissue. I don't like hugs for the most part and they understand that but right now if Jake wasn't here I probably would have broken down in their arms. "Yeah, I am" I reply trying to put myself back together "I will tell you guys later just don't tell jake please." "alright man" As jake walks back into my room I wipe my tears hoping he won't notice. Hey, jake wanna play gachamon? I see his face light up and it makes me smile. He doesn't even say anything he just runs over and turns on the console. He is such an adorable dork.