Chapter 4

(Drew Pov)

As I walk to school I start to wonder if me and Jake have a chance like a real chance. I want to say yes but I know he likes Daisy and he's close with that blue-haired girl her name is Hailey I think. I don't have a problem with Jake being in the club I just want him to stay with me he doesn't spend as much time as he could if he wasn't in the club but I'm just not so sure about asking him out on like a date date. Maybe I can invite Jake over causally or maybe he could hang out after school at my house. As I step up to school I see Henry and Liam chatting back and forth. "Hey guys, I have a question, Do you think I should invite jake over tonight? just the two of us" "OMGYESSSSSS" said Henry "dude that's great you guys can finally enjoy some alone time too." "Ugh just don't say that in front of jake, please." "Okayyyyy," said Henry. I'm not sure they will ever let me and jake hanging out today go. Out of the corner of my eye, I see jake and I look up and wave.

(Jake Pov)

As I'm walking over to Drew and the others I can't help but notice drew looks red. Normally he has an aggravated resting face but if he's also angry or flustered he starts to turn red and it is so cute I can't stand it sometimes. Drew waves to me as I wave back. "Hey Guys how's it going?" "Good," says henry he's staring at Drew for some reason. "Sooo Drew me and Liam are going to head to the lockers real quick," Henry says as they both run off. Drew looks annoyed but turns to me instead. "Hey jake" "yeah" "would you like to hang out after school today I need to buy a few things and I thought you would wanna come with me." "That sounds great," I say. As we walk into school I can't help but be excited for after school now. It's always fun when me and drew hang out just the two of us. 

After school cause yes:)

"You ready to go drew," asks "Yesh," I state I'm so excited I'm meshing all my words together. Drew just giggles, Omg he is so CUTE I'm not sure why though, we are just friends then again I would prefer something more. Friends just seem, out of date were closer than that. "Hey Drew what do you have in mind for shopping today." He starts talking about hoodies and sweatpants and his wardrobe. I can't help but smile. He's always wearing a hoodie. I know I need a pair of pj's that are loose fitting but I don't have any money with me. I saw some the other day that were cute but I might not be able to buy them I haven't told drew I'm trans yet and I'm scared. I've known I was trans before we met and we have been friends for a couple of years now. I'm surprised none of the guys noticed I didn't hide my binder when they all came over once they all asked about it and I said it was just a tanktop drew was the only one that was sus of that thankfully. As we arrive I grab Drew's hand and start pulling him into the mall. I'm just so excited. As we walk in drew started to breathe heavily. "Hey, jake a little warning next time."  "Oh yeah sorry."

(Drews pov)

As I walk into the store I see some hoodies I want to try. I was thinking of letting jake get some things while we're here might as well. As I'm picking out my hoodies jake is looking at the turtlenecks there is this black one he picked out. Jake takes me with him to try it on when he steps out of the changing stall it looks so hot on him. It is tight-fitted revealing his chest and stomach size and it is just omg. It's even a tanktop so jake can layer other jackets with it. I take a picture he looks a little uncomfy but I convince him to get it. It makes sense his style is more like a loose underlayer with a looser jacket over top he wears stuff like that very rarely. The last time he wore that was at his house he was trying on some of his older clothes to see if they still fit him. I was the judge of course. I ask him if there is anything he needed I can tell he wants something, I mean he looks like a sad puppy tbh. "Hey, jake is there anything you want?" "Well Ummm yeah but I'm not sure I would have to try it on and I forgot my wallet too. And you've already bought me stuff," "Jake, I will buy you anything you want I already told you that." "Yes but I don't want you to feel like you have to. I feel guilty." Those words struck me he didn't want me to feel like I have to he doesn't want to just spend my money. I'm not used to that I've never been or well wanted to be with someone who doesn't care about my money that much. I can't help but want to buy him everything in this mall now. "Hey, jake don't worry about it I want to it's my pleasure," I say. "Oh, are you sure drew?" "yes." "Ok well, I need a new pajama set that's loose fitting and kinda small." "Ok well, they have crop top ones over there wanna find one you like?" His eyes light up he looks happier now and I see that derpy smile creep up on his face. He points to another store I've never been to and I just follow him. After he picks out a set he likes and I pay we head back to my car and driver. He opens my door for me "handsome people first" he says. Why would he say that I'm a tomato now. As we drive to my house I ask him if he wants to just sleep over I'm pretty tired. "Yeah, good idea I'm pretty tired too." Shopping has always made me tired or bored but today has been pretty good. I liked those milkshakes we got too.