Chapter 6

(Jakes Pov)

I wake up to the sound of my alarm and quickly turn it off, I don't want Drew up just yet. As my eyes start to adjust to the light. I realize my shirt and binder are both on the floor and I'm only wearing my pj shorts, I put my pj's on properly, and now that I think about it it's probably for the best I woke up first. Memories of last night flood back to me in a flustered embarrassed mess. I start gushing about it. Reliving every moment, suddenly Drew wraps his arms around my waist "morning love" he whispers. My face is literally on fire at this point and I just hide my face in his chest "m-morning" I whisper back. "Awww jakey no reason to be shy now." I realize I didn't put my binder on before he got up all this pressure to not let anyone find out starts to come out and I just start crying "I'm sorry I'm sorry" I begin repeating. Drew picks me up, "Shhh jake there is nothing to be sorry for you did nothing wrong." His voice is so soothing but I've already started sobbing holding him close, "just promise you won't leave me" I whisper. "Jake why would you ever think that" I turn to meet Drew's concerned eyes. My insecurities poor out of my mouth. "C-cause well I'm super fat and..and I'm trans and I never told you and I'm super weak and I'm-" drew cuts me off. "JAKE DON'T YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF." I flinch a little at his sudden yelling he's clearly taken aback by this "sorry" he says. I just hug him. 

(Drews Pov)

I feel guilty for yelling at jake his flinching really scared me but he needs to stop being mean to himself, I will probably never tell him this but I figured out he had boobs when I put most of my weight on him he's still him I'm not sure why it would ever change that much, also he's insecure about his weight are you kidding me whoever told him this I will make them regret it they hurt MY jake who by the way is the most handsome man in the world I could stare at him forever his insecurities are adorable I love this man so much. I must have gotten caught up in my own thoughts cause he stopped crying, he must have noticed I wasn't wearing a shirt cause his face is bright pink again. This man is going to be the death of me he is just so cute. "What do you want for breakfast jake?" I've gotten a confidence boost from last night seeing his trembling below me as I kiss him relentlessly was just so alluring I loved it so much. "Pancakes," he says I see a little smile creep on his face. I give him a morning kiss and go downstairs to make breakfast.

(3rd Pov)

Drew and Jake are sitting there eating the pancakes Drew made. As they start to chat Drew pulls his seat right next to Jakes, kissing his cheek. Jake turns to him and whispers in his ear. Drew flashes bright pink and smirks and Jake turns away and covers his face. Jake thought it was cheesy but drew seemed to like his whisper confession. As Jake starts to put their plates away Drew turns to him and kisses his lips. Of course, I will be your boyfriend Jake.

(The end)

Authors note:

Thank you all for taking the time to read and hope you enjoyed it again if you have any ships you would like to see in my future one-shots series or things you would like to see in general please comment feedback is greatly appreciated. :) have a great day my lovelies 

<3333333