Chapter 28

(Short and unedited

(Short and unedited. Also sorry for the long awaited update)

I groaned rolling over to an urgent Johnny. He continuously shook me with a smile on his face.

"Y/n!" He sung lowering his mouth to my ear.

My hand found the side of his face pushing it away slowly, before burying my face in the pillows beneath me. He laughed, sliding under the covers with me. Johnny wrapped his arm around me from behind, burying his face in the back of my neck.

Tiredness was a feeling I was dealing with at the moment, and I didn't want to leave bed. Johnny lifted his head kissing my shoulder and neck. A soft moan left my lips, "What Johnny?" I rubbed my face with my hand, rolling over to face him.

"About time," He sat up on one elbow, his spare hand holding my waist, "I made you some breakfast."

A smile played on my lips, "Did you now?"

He hummed in response while leaning down. Johnny's lips molded into mine, my fingers beginning to run through his soft hair. Johnny's lips were so soft and smooth, same with his hair. I love it. His tongue slipped into my mouth, exploring the familiar space. He pulled away, not to long after, kissing my cheek, head, neck, nose, and chin.

He pulled his lips off my skin making me miss the touch, "God you're so beautiful." He whispered moving a stand of hair out of my face.

I blushed madly, moving my face away from his to hide it. He lightly chuckled, taking his fingers under my chin to make me look back up at him, "Don't ever try and hide how I make you feel."

I lightly pushed him off sitting up, "Where's the food?"

He laughed, "I thought you'd never ask." He helped me out of bed leading me into the kitchen.

The wonderful smell of bacon and pancakes filled my nose. It smelt heavenly. I smiled to myself, watching as he took our plates to the back porch. I grabbed our juices and headed outside with him. We took a seat watching the waves crash against the shore. The wind blew slightly and bird chirped a song in the trees. What could get better than this?

"I could never get bored of this." I announced smiling at Johnny.

He finished chewing his food, "Same here. I almost didn't wake you up. You looked so beautiful."

Blushing madly, I looked down at my plate, deciding what to eat first. Johnny lightly chuckled sipping his orange juice. Rolling my eyes, I began eating the eggs on my plate.

------

"Come on it will be fun," Ali tugged me down to her bed, "You've been one of Sid's parties, it's basically the same thing, and I can dress you up."

I groaned, "No."

"Please," She sat down beside me putting my hands in hers, "For me."

I sighed looking up at her ceiling, "Fine!"