Chapter 42

(Hey yalllllllllll

(Hey yalllllllllll. I honestly was giving up on this book but the amount of love I have been receiving from you guys, it has given me motivation to continue this book! Thank you all! Honestly. All the continuity of love is just amazing. There are things in the this book I cringe of ever writing but you guys make me feel better about it❤️)

I get amazing. I mean I've been feeling amazing since me and Bobby talked a bit about how things should go between us. He is such a sweet guy, but I'm still scared of getting hurt. I understand and acknowledge that Bobby wouldn't hurt a fly, it's just an old feeling I was so used to with Johnny. It's been three days since me and Bobby had decided to take things slow. He's been so gentle, caring, and thoughtful. Hell, he's even more than I can describe.

Mom and Dad, well specifically Mom is still upset about how I never called that night to let her know what I was up to. Believe me, she keeps reminding me. But other than that, she has been really welcoming towards Bobby. Dad is a little cautious to not get too comfortable like he did with Johnny. I guess he got hurt in his own way too.

Ali is over the moon. She says she feels that Bobby is the one for me. She likes to take notes on everything he does and is very sure to remind me of all the things he can give that Johnny couldn't. As for Daniel. He is still a little upset, but understands as it had happened before he came to California. With Bobby, he is a little unsure but says he was nicer than the other guys.

Now Johnny. As if he couldn't make my life more of a living hell. He gives me dirty looks, makes comments on everything, and is constantly always trying to start a fight with Bobby. I feel so bad for Bobby. All because of me, he lost all of his friends. Well, not Jimmy. He has been sneaking around to meet up with Bobby.

And last but not least, Julie. She seems impressed with the way things are going. With one less friend and more drama, he sticks around her more for some reason. No telling as to why. Julie likes sticking her nose in my business, and of course, I pay her no mind. I finally put my foot down, not caring about any of the chaos she tries to cause.

Besides about how everyone feels. For me, it matters how I feel now. I'm so used to trying to please people, that I never tried to please myself. So, I've been taking a lot of time for myself. Bobby, Ali, and Daniel still come around to see me. It's not as if I've been depressed or anything, just focusing on myself and my relationship with Bobby.

Speaking of Bobby. I felt light kisses being placed on my neck, causing me to relax into him, "Someone's been thinking."

I rolled over to face him, "And how would you know?"

"I can just..." he bit his lip, "tell, you know?"

"Can you now?" I asked him before I placed a gentle kiss on his lips.

He happily obliged to kiss me back. Even though I loved this moment and wished I could live in it forever, we needed to head to school. Fun, "Bobby." I pulled away from the kiss.