Chapter 41

(Guys it finally happened! Sorry for the wait

(Guys it finally happened! Sorry for the wait. Read the bottom note for important details.)

I closed my eyes, easing into the kiss. It was slow, not aggressive. He kissed with passion. His hands cupped both of my cheeks, occasionally rubbing his thumb on one. I couldn't believe this was happening. I didn't know I needed this from him until I had him.

Oh my God! I forgot about Daniel not knowing about Johnny. That fight definitely opened his eyes to a new world. What if he will think differently of me now?

I pulled away slowly so I could breathe. We rested our foreheads against each others, taking deep breaths. Our eyes remained closed, taking in the moment. I felt Bobby lean in and he kissed me again. I complied with the kiss, of course, even returning it. This changes everything. I didn't know if it was in a good way or a bad one. This time, I pulled away. His eyes met mine and his hands refused to move off my cheeks.

"Say something..." Bobby whispered.

I couldn't. I couldn't say anything, because I didn't know what to say, "I need time to think Bobby..."

Bobby looked down, removing his hands from me. He nodded, soon looking back up, "I understand... Take all the time you need." He replied.

I nodded slowly, watching him turn on his heels. I reached out for him, "Wait!"

He turned back around, confusion spread all over his face, "Yes?"

A sigh left my lips, "That doesn't necessarily mean I don't want to be around you..." I made sure he acknowledged that.

He smiled a little, placing his hand out to me, "Well if that's the case, it's late and I'm sure you'll need some rest."

I returned a smile, placing my hand in his. Bobby led me upstairs as if I don't know where his room was. Once we arrived, he went to his dresser, pulled out some clothes, and soon handed them to me, "You know where the shower is, why don't you take one, and I'll make my bed?"

I stared at the clothes in his hands for a minute before taking them along with me to the bathroom. Closing the door behind me, I lay against it, closing my eyes and letting out a deep breath. This was all new for me. I honestly couldn't think about this as my mind was clouded with the thought of Johnny. What could this mean for Bobby, and all because of me?

Thank God I had a shower to clear my mind. Peeling the heels off of my foot, I felt instant relief. After I had finished showering, I changed into the clothes Bobby had given me. They fit nicely, almost too nicely as Bobby wasn't much bigger than me. I found a spare toothbrush in a new pack and brushed my teeth with it. I then flossed and washed off my makeup.

I left the bathroom, feeling cool air rush against my face. I spotted Bobby reading on his bed, with nothing but the bedside lamp on. Laying my clothes from the night on the chair, I cleared my throat to grab his attention. Bobby's eyes peaked up above the book he was reading, soon laying it on the bedside table.