Izuku's Quirks

So, these are the quirks I have thought for Izuku as of right now.

As I said in the description, I'll probably add more later on, or when enough people ask of one. We'll see.

Warping- He can teleport himself and any other inorganic matter to any location he has been to or can see. He can also create portals with this.

Telekinesis- He can life anything up to 100,000x his body weight.

Matter Absorption- He can absorb matter and use it as a suit of armor(like Kevin from Ben 10).

Absolute Recovery- After 1 minute from taking bodily damage, he recovers absolutely. This also applies to diseases, poison, and the like.

Enhanced Body- He can enhance his body up to 100x normal before he begins to strain(just a weaker version of OFA)

God's Eyes- He can see just about anything, from the whole light spectrum, to what people are about to do, to things miles away. He can also see 360°.

Instant Processing- He can process ang information in just over 10 microseconds. This also helps with his memory, giving him a near eidetic memory.

Shifting- He can change his physical characteristics to anything he has seen or envisions.

Mimicry- He can copy any quirk he see for an hour. He can hold up to 5 at once.

Angelic/Demonic Forms- He can take on the form of an angle or demon and has powers and characteristics associated with each form. Each form can fire a beam with its particular power.
Angel: He has a halo with white wings. His eyes turn into a sky blue. His shirt also mysteriously disappears. He has holy light, which can heal anything unless someone is dead.
Demon: He has red horns and a tail, with pitch black wings. His eyes turn blood red. He has the powers or corruption, which can decay objects quickly(like a certain handsy man).

Let me know if you want to see any new quirks for our powerhouse!