twenty-four:﹙love, actually﹚

CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR!
love, actually.

"contains; nothing,"—no need to proceed with caution

—no need to proceed with caution

Matt had opened the door for Y/n, he was wearing a navy blue sweater and sweatpants; ongoing Y/n's oversized sweater with jeans. He looked better than he had done the day before this time actually being able to get up and start walking around. 

"Do you want a drink or something?" Matt had asked, Y/n holding onto the wall as he limped towards the loft. 

Y/n shook her head, rubbing her neck a little, "No," She declined, walking beside him. 

"Second woman to turn me down today," He joked, as she eyed him a little not knowing why he told her that there was another woman inside his apartment even after the two semi-broke up with each other. 

As he went over to the kitchen,  staring off to the ground trying not to be taken by the snake of temptation. "Woah!" She dramatically joked.

Matt went into his fridge grabbing a bottle of beer in his hand before opening it and taking a sip. Before he noticed what he had said, "no, n-not like that...Karen, she was jus-just over" He mentioned, Y/n poked the ballon that she must have left him. 

He heard the sound of her heart beating, "What'd you expect Y/n?" He questioned, his voice laced with disappointment. "You walked out yesterday, now whatever this was-"