Chapter 10: Confrontation

The chapter involves two languages, words written in an italized font is considered to be a Russian language

   "How do it circulate?"

         A question he uttered that took my attention back to him. Look who's the curious dumb here?. I smirked and  inhaled another sip of nicotine; Hands in my pocket, i walked back to his direction and continued the real purpose of my visit. Guess the game will no longer be a chill play.

         "For kilo's it's all ranging from thousands to millions. But as each were divided in an equal cut, a packet will be in an average of seven thousand in minumum."

       "And in maximum?"

        "Depends,..."

        I pretend to look around to distract him a little and look if he really has his full attention on me. The focused orbs that contrast in the luminous red eyes that was deeply locked on mine was enough to confirm it.

        "...If you're a stranger, twice the price will be the maximum, but if you're a homie...50% of the maximum will rest directly on to your pocket"

       "And what do I benefit?"

        With a word, i was sure he had already fallen deep enough that distractions will be no more of use. Tss, money really did all the talking.

       "I'd prefer hearing this alone in a secluded area..."

       I leaned closer to him, pretending that i'm not hearing quite well of what we are conversing

      "...what do you think?"

           A nod is what he responded, it does not took us long to reach a hallway with dim lightning. We filled the air with the sound of our voices as we try to clear the questions that occupied both our minds, or his.

         "So what do I benefit from it now?"

        "A clear head stone, the thing here is there will be nothing you won't benefit from in this system, every move you do will count. Every dollar you keep will remain kept, the only thing is..."

         My swift movements spoke dominance between the both of us. With him following me from behind, nobody saw when I plastered a sweet grin. I'm winning now for the new times. The perfect whiteness of the walls gave the lightning effect that is enough to enlighten the area with no lights at all, and he spoke;

            "The only thing is?..."

             A curious one are we?

           I asked in my mind. With a simple turn that I did, I watched how his eyes were deeply eager to taste the fruit of the tree he have not yet seen himself. I watched how the language of money affected his system so much that it is now what superb him ignoring or unaware of whats there...to lose. I moved a little closer to him, provoking him to trust more, just a little more to taste the sweet and bitter taste of the flavor of money.

                 "Your loyalty..."

               I pointed the gun that I kept in my hand on his forehead. Placid reaction, I have known it. For someone who lived with dangers around him, he had surely adopted the skill of surviving a mere gunshot.

                   "...It's mine."

                 My words, echoing around with the timid light of the hallway. But the poison in my voice is like a flower. Sweet, delicate; but with thorns. We proceed to walk farther until we reached a room. The typical look of a room in a high class brothel building. The door, wooden in acacia with some small details of dragons and lilies. Was not closed tightly giving reasons for anyone inside to know if there are any who dare stand in front to peak a sin of what was and is in.