Log: 14

I think the problem with our little mafia, is the fact we yell at eachother for everything. Legitimately everything. Supposed to be a happy family, right?

It's happy..at least I assume it is. There's not anything wrong with it per say, just no one owns up to their mistakes, and right now that's what's making us the most disfuctional.

Proof? Well right about..now.

"Quackity! Why didn't you tell us sooner about this info on Schlatt! We needed this a really long time ago and you're just telling it to us now!" Punz screamed in his face.

Personally, I just can't anymore.

"Not like I'm the only one who isn't Schlatt free," he responded, giving a death glare to Wilbur. "Just look at that guilt!" he added, making a frowny face towards the beanie wearing man.

"Oh, shut the fuck up! You knew I worked with Schlatt far before any of this shit!" he put his hands up to his ears when Quackity started yelling at everyone for blaming him.

Fundy rolled his eyes, then his eyes decided to tell a different story. A story of using some kind is scapegoat to maybe try and save this argument we were in. "If you really think about it?" he shouted loud enough so everyone else could quiet down. "Isn't this Ranboo's fault? He's Y/N's friend, and he was the one who got caught with them"

Nothing. Just silence. All eyes are pointing to me right now. I couldn't say anything, not that I was interested anyways.

Skeppy smacked his hands on the table, his metal rings making the loudest noise by far. "Be quiet, Fundy! You have no idea what you are talking about."

"I'm not lying about this one! If we are going to blame people, why not put the blame on him? It was his ass that got caught, and his ass couldn't watch his friend apparently either because that's how we lost Y/N!"

"Fundy, you can't seriously believe that this whole situation is all my fault!" I defended. "None of you can believe this is happening because of me can you?"

My hands were shaking, and by everyone's silence, I already had my answer.

I shoved myself out of my chair and then walked towards the door.

"Ranboo, come on"

"Wait!"

"Ranboo, just listen"

"Ranboo,"

I slammed the door shut behind me as I walked out, leaning on it and sliding down to the floor.

"Fundy!" a group of them screamed.

Muffled voices were all I could hear, but one that I did hear was Skeppy, practically crying at this point. He was the only one besides Tubbo and Tommy who defended me. And both of them weren't allowed in any meeting about Schlatt anymore. Just for their mental health, and I kind of wish that was the same for me.

Why did I get the worst shit with this group, I thought they all liked me, hell I thought I was the one who would have been able to get them out of this situation but now they are all blaming me? Is Skeppy even defending me?

Do any of them actually care about me?

....

I'm not waiting for my ass to answer that. If they want my heart back, they're gonna have to give me respect.

I knew where I was going wasn't good. At all. My positive thoughts were being absolutely destroyed by the negative ones as I even thought about all the stuff I could do.

I could run away, join a circus somewhere. Maybe I could join Schlatts side you know? Screw them over.

I marched up to my room with vengeance flowing through my veins. However, the Schlatt idea became more ideal to me as soon as I heard Dream run up behind me.

"Ranboo!" he called out to me, clearly out of breath from running.

I turned around to face him, the mask on his face covering the out of breath expression. "Hm?"

"Listen, I understand that you're thinking all of this is your fault, but I promise-"

"So why was Skeppy the only one to defend me? If everyone didn't think it was my fault, why did they only yell at Fundy when I left. No one yelled at him when I was sitting there, having to soak in those words and think of them as an actually reality"

Dream just stared at me. Although, I guess he's staring at anyone at all times. His mask barely comes off, so all I was really staring at were two black dots. So wait, I wonder if he was even looking at me...I'm getting side tracked.

I think the thing that made me really want to go with the plan that was forming in my head, was the Dream still hadn't said a word after I confronted him about the fact the Skeppy was the only one who said shit.

He finally took a deep breath, exhaled it all out and calmly started, "I think it would be..better if you stayed out of the meeting for a bit"

Although this is exactly what I wanted, this is exactly what I definitely needed in order to keep me from going insane, I still was mad. The single negative somehow outweighed all of the positives in a split second, once again making my blood boil.

Without saying anything, I made the most stupidest smile I could, and nodded my head. After that, I walked away, right into my room.

Slamming the door shut, I walked over to my desk, practically breaking my laptop as I opened it.

It's never right to break mafia code. Absolutely never. That was learned day one. It's square one, rule number one, and safety tip number one.

However, I wasn't lying when I said I would kill someone for Y/N. Not at all, and I might be going insane, but my brain was just imagining the lifeless bodies of these people laying there, and all of a sudden, something clicked in my brain.

I wasn't going to kill just somebody for Y/N

I'm going to kill an entire mafia for Y/N.