It all started with a..

Miles pov:

We just came back from the Singapore world tour and saying we were exhausted was an understatement..Apo seemed mad at me for god knows what..I didn't want to think much of it because I was super exhausted but I didn't like seeing him avoiding me..

I asked build and Bible about it but they just shrugged.We were boarding the vans and I called him over but he just walked away.I waved the situation off and knew I'd meet him at the hotel room anyway since we shared the room.

Tong sat beside me and noticed my long face."Hey bro why the long face everyone is happy and you're quite the opposite''

"Oh hey Tong..well Apo has been avoiding me almost half the day and I don't even know what I did to him and it's really bothering me..

"I think I know what's going on with him but I'm pretty sure you'll talk it out later just a few more minutes before we get to the hotel meanwhile just relax ok?''

Mile just replied with a hum not wanting to talk more since he wasn't in the mood.."and I thought Apo was the mastermind of knowing everything that is going on around here I have been with him for all these years and I still can't figure out what's bothering him''Mile thought to himself while smiling.

"Mile?hey bro are you listening?''Jeff was calling but I was too lost in thought until Tong shaked me..

"What?what's wrong?''I asked..

"We were all talking about our favourite part of the day..but it seems we should get you some hearing aids''said Jeff.. "the aging is getting to your ears Mile..said Build''...

"Nosy'' was all I could reply while the others burst out laughing.

"He'll probably beat you up with his walking stick''said Tong while the others were dying of laughter.

I smiled slightly as I enjoyed the company of the people I had become to be comfortable around and soon I was laughing with them at my own jokes..

The ride seemed to have shortened with all the laughing and quarrelling that was going on..and we finally came to a halt..

We bid each other goodnight and took our separate ways..We all went inside apart from Build Tong and Us who were busy debating over god knows what..

Apos pov:

I heard Mile calling me but I just pretended not to hear since I wasn't in the mood to talk to him..

"Hey Apo..Mile is calling you..''said Bible."I know I'm just not in the mood to talk to him right now'' I said..

"Are you two ok..it's really weird to see you two like this''Bible said..

"Thanks for your concern but we'll work it out don't worry.''

He nodded in response and I went in and sat at the back..the others gave me confused looks..I just closed my eyes and pretended to sleep...I had no answers to the questions they were to ask as I was also confused as to why I was even mad in the first place..

When we got to the hotel..I found my best friends arguing over something and as I expected it was a clothing brand so I just said goodnight and started walking towards the entrance but before I could get in they  called.

I turned around to see them staring at me wide eyed.

"Whatt?why are you guys staring at me like that do I have something on my face?''

"Can you tell us what is going on between You and Mile?''

"Nothingg!I said in a rather high tone''

"Wait I thought you said you knew?build asked Tong.''

"Well ofcourse I didn't I just wanted to experience being a detective and all..''Tong said as he nervously
chuckled..

Build and Us rolled their eyes and turned around only to find Apo running inside

"APOOOO GET BACK HERE''they all screamed while I just made a run for it and ran upstairs to the unit our room was

Author's note*

Thanks for reading guys and I'm looking forward to your comments..I've never wrote any book before please be kind and I'll try updating more I love you all💕💕chapter 2 will be out