》1《

Min Yoongi.

Mysterious, stone cold, dangerous.

Park Jimin didn't even notice that he'd been staring at the black-haired agent with sharp, cat-like eyes that just got out of the car, while the agent next to the blonde dancer tried to tell Jimin what was about to happen next. Well, yeah. Tried.

He wasn't able to process anything that had happened within the last couple of hours.

It all just happened way too fast.

》☆《

He was on his way back home from attending his last dance class for the day, when he almost got killed - shot actually.

He was tackled and burried under a body when he heard their voice.

"Mr. Park, I'm Special Agent Jung Hoseok and I'm here to help you. Please follow me!"

Then there were hands on him, he got dragged down the road by that dude, and thrown onto a car's backseat before the stranger handed him over to the police at the next police station.

》☆《

Jimin wasn't able to utter a single word.
He was in shock.
He was trembling from fear.

The officers at the station somehow knew he was coming, immediately locking him up in a room with no windows. A desk and two chairs stood in the middle, and a huge mirror hung on the opposite side of the wall. 

Great. 

Why the hell was he locked inside of a freaking interrogation room?

What the fuck was going on?!

Jimin sighed, cowering down in a corner of the room, holding his head in his hands. He needed to calm down. He needed to breathe.

He almost got killed today. Shot. Shhhit!

Why?!

Jimin was a nobody. A dance student, a singer. He was only able to study because of a scholarship, he wasn't even rich! Not some mafia criminal or something! He never did drugs, didn't even smoke, so why did someone try to kill him?

He must've walked by the wrong place at the wrong time. 

Yeah... That must be it...

》☆《

After what seemed like hours, the door flew open and two tall men in suits walked in. The first one had short silver hair, sharp eyes and was build. The second one had wide shoulders and smooth skin.

They didn't talk much. They only said what needed to be said.

"Mr. Park, this is Supervisory Special Agent Kim Seokjin, I am Special Agent in Charge Kim Namjoon. Don't worry, you're safe now."

Agent Kim and Agent Kim? Riiight.
And why would he trust some random dudes in suits?

Well...