》2《

!! smut warning !!

...somewhere in this chapter. 

here ya go ~(^-^)~

_____________

》☆《

Yoongi's hands immediately wandered up to Jimin's neck, roughly pulling him in for a kiss.

It was urgent, demanding, there was nothing soft or romantic about it.

And Jimin totally loved it.

He moaned when Yoongi licked his bottom lip and easily obeyed as he continued to give him open-mouthed kisses so Yoongi's tongue could easily slip in.

The blonde male seemed so small, so fragile within those strong arms, and Yoongi loved it as well.

Jimin drove him crazy.

All he felt was Jimin, all he tasted was Jimin, all he wanted was Jimin.

He walked him up against the wall, caging him between his arms while Jimin quickly threw his hands around the agent's neck.

He tasted so freaking good and the fact that their shirts already clung to their sweaty bodies, turned him on even more.

Jimin ground himself against the older, edging a groan to slip the agent's mouth.

Yoongi pulled his upper body away a little to be able to see his lover, but stood in place, his crotch pressing against the smaller's.

"Jimin--- Jimin, wait."

"Hm?"

"wait, I gotta--- gotta tell you something--- before this goes even further."

The older took his time to catch his breath before slowly looking back into Jimin's beautiful brown eyes.

Damn, anybody would fall in love with the younger just by looking into his eyes.

"Jimin... I'm a special agent."

"Yeah, so?"

"So... we have rules. Do you know what happens when someone like me falls for his client?"

Jimin's breath hitched. His eyes grew wide.

Yoongi... fell in love with him?

Yoongi only looked at the younger, gently smiling down at him before connecting their foreheads.

"Jimin, when a special agent falls for the person they're supposed to protect, they have to let them go. Otherwise things will get complicated and they won't be able to properly protect their client anymore. So someone else has to take over. Another special agent. It's called a transfer."

Tears gathered at the rim of Jimin's eyes as he understood what the older meant. Yoongi saw, but continued anyways.

"I'm not rejecting you, hell no. It... it just never happened to me before. I never knew I was even capable of falling in love - at all."

The first tear slipped down Jimin's cheek as he smiled shyly when Yoongi's thumb was there to gently catch it.

"But then there you were. I knew everything about you, yet nothing at all. I didn't know your lips and how they tremble when you cry or how they form a flat line when you're sceptic about something or in deep thought."