》3《

a/n
alright, final chapter.
i noticed that only a few people actually read this story, so... i feel kinda blue rn... but, if you actually decide to finish reading it - thank you, i appreciate it a lot ಥ_ಥ

oh yeah, and beware of the smut.

________

》☆《

The following weeks were pure torture for Jimin.

The special agent he was transfered to, was a complete asshole who wouldn't stop badmouthing Yoongi.

Apparently, Yoongi had given him a reason to not like him very much, and with everything that came out of the asshole's mouth, Jimin started to feel agitated, annoyed... angry.

Plus, Jimin didn't have a chance to get in touch with Yoongi because of the rules, but he desperately wanted to. He just needed to.

He missed him so fucking much!

Each and every day, he had to listen to the special agent's rants. He never - not even once - asked Jimin how he was holding up.

Jimin's anxiety kicked in more often than usual, causing him to hypervantilate or even pass out, while all the asshole did was laugh at him or bully him for being a weakling. Saying that he'd never understand how Yoongi could ever have fallen for such a whimp.

Jimin felt more insecure here with that douche of an agent, than he would probably feel at home, knowing there was someone out there who wanted to kill him. Jimin desperately wanted to get away from him. But he knew he'd never be able to influence anything that happened around him for as long as he was trapped here with Special Agent Yang. 

Jimin was the bleeding fish in a shark tank. And he felt like Yang was only attracting the sharks instead of fighting them off.

So after three weeks of constant bullying and insulting him, Jimin had finally had enough. He saw his chance and he took it.

"Special Agent Yang, can I talk to you for a minute?"

Jimin puposely chose this day to talk to the older agent, because one, there were two other agents present today, and two, he just finished his shower after a workout. This way, he was at least some kind of self-confident.

"Sure, shorty, what is it?"

Jimin closed his eyes, took a deep breath and forced himself to stay calm.

"Sir, I told you not to call me that."

"So? I'm here to protect you, don't you think you should show a little more gratitude?"

The other two special agents furrowed their eyebrows at their colleague. Those were the same men that were present when they officially transfered Jimin from Yoongi to Special Agent Yang.

"Is this an official conversation?"

The question was directed towards Jimin. Good. They were already doubting Yang and Jimin hadn't even said anything... yet.

Jimin knew the protocol by now. 'Official' meant something like 'shall we record it, so we can use it in court?'

It all went according to plan, he just needed to stay calm. Oh boy, he was more than ready for it!

"Yes."

And with that, Special Agent Cho pressed the record button on his device.