Chapter 3: hot

Third person pov:

"So what do my kids want to eat?"...Mrs jeon asked....looking at tae...who smiled ..but the younger one was completely annoyed ...

"Anything you like mum"....tae said sweetly ...n passed a teasing grin to jk ..who rolled his eyes and went to his father.....
"Dad how have you been?....Are you taking your pills regularly?"...he asked..."yes dear....how can I not when I have a very strict mentor around me"..he said n looked towards his wife ..who just glared at him playfully making both the youngers smile ...

"If I wouldn't be conscious you won't take your meds regularly"...she said....n Mr jeon just nodded smiling ..because that is the truth....it's his wife who have helped him fight this cancer disease ....or else...

"Mom I'm going to freshen up"...jungkook said n walked towards his room...

"Look at this ill-mannered child....didn't even take his husband with him...." She said making a disappointed face....
"It's okay mum."....tae replied..
"How is it okay huh?....go n freshen up too....you both must be tired from 4 hours continuous journey"...
"Yeah okay I'll go then mum"..tae replied to her n went to jk's room aswell....(well it's not his house so yeah)

Tae entered the room n found it empty ...he looked around but no-one was there ...then he heard noises coming from the bathroom ...and the older started wandering checking the furniture of his dear husband's room...cuz why not....the younger never lets him for a long time in his room ...so he's gonna utilize this opportunity in younger's absence .....

Tae was looking at jungkook's childhood pictures n chuckled...
"He looks so innocent here.....not like the one I'm encountering rn.."...he said ..

"What are you doing here mister?".....
Tae turned around towards the voice of his dear husband ...but oh shit...was it a bad idea...absolutely not ....there jungkook was standing wearing bathrobe ...with wet hairs,plain exposed legs ......but what caught taehyung's whole attention was the water dripping from his hair...caressing his milky white face ...then his jaw....it slid down towards his neck....then down his collarbones that stood perfectly unmarked ...n more down untill it disappeared in his bathrobe....

His intense staring session was disturbed by jungkook yelling his name..."YAAH KIM TAEHYUNG!!!!....DOWN TO EARTH..."...
"Huh...eh..yeah yeah..what were you saying?"....tae asked nervously ...didn't knew why he felt nervous n hot suddenly ....it's not his first time seeing jungkook in bathrobes or after bath...but he haven't once focused on this beauty so it was very new to him...

"What were you staring at huh??...shameless pervert!!"...jungkook said looking at taehyung accusingly...who just smirked in return ...n started walking towards the hot masterpiece....he just stopped a few inches away from the younger who surely got confused at the proximity but as usual didn't budge ...

"It's not shameless to stare at your own husband who is f**kin hot n looks like a full course meal ready to get devoured by a hungry tiger"...tae sensually whispered in younger's ear smirking...while gently caressing his cheeks ....who was utterly f**ked up by the situation

Oh god what's wrong with this man...n why my heart is beating crazily...

_______________________
Goodnight...😌...idk if it's night in your countries or not...but anyways ...enjoy reading lovelies 😚