Chapter 10: peasant?

Third person pov:

"Who.the.hell.was.he?"...the taller male said each word slow but not calm...

But Jungkook wasn't having any of his shits today ...he just wanted to relax and sleep ...not ready to have an argument with the other ...he just simply sighed ....and looked down ...not wanting to acknowledge how close the other male ...

"Who the hell are you?"...the younger shot at his direction...."huh?!...who are you to ask me such questions?....we never did that before Mr Kim Taehyung...and never will...it's my life ....I'll do whatever I want with it ....I'll talk with whomever I want ...and that definitely doesn't concern you....have you forgotten that this marriage of ours was just an act to which we both agreed ...that it'll not effect the lives that we want .....so now have you neglected what you said to me 2 years ago....".
.now the younger was blazing with anger and he didn't noticed that his voice had raised aswell...

"No I haven't"....the older said after a pause and sighed stepping away from the younger to give him some space so he could resume his steady breaths because he was breathing rapidly ....after the you very had calmed down he noticed what he said but didn't say anything and continued standing in front of the driver's seat leaning his back on the door....

"Now are you stepping away or you liked being pinned by mascular arms..."...taehyung said after a while smirk adorning his lips ...at that the shorter male looked up instantly and got annoyed by older's smirking face....

"Oh please snap out of it...your arms and muscular..pfft...please don't make me laugh taehyung ...."...the younger said with a fake chuckle...."they are mascular and also do you want me to make you scream"....the older said regaining his position ..trapping the younger between him..."you really don't understand what I said "...the younger replied with a sigh of disapproval...

"And why would I? ...now fck off and lemme get inside so we could resume our eventful journey to Seoul..."...the brunette said with a monotonous tone...."ask politely bitch...otherwise you could keep barking"....the younger said with a node of finality....not moving an inch from the door...instead leaning back more and crossing his hands over his chest passing taehyung one of his taunting smirks that the older just wanted to puch...because he knew this look..

This look that said do want I say or I'll be an even big of a bitch...

Taehyung sighed for the nth time...

"Fine can you please fck off... your majesty.... so I could take our asses back to where they belong"...taehyung said in a fake polite tone bowing his head out of respect ..

Jungkook's smirk grew wider ..."such an obedient peasant you are"...the younger said finally stepping away and opening the back door and settling him on the back seat...

While taehyung stood there in his inner turmoil just wanted to throw the younger out of the window and sped of to Seoul alone....but he knew ...the ravenette's spirit would not let him live peacefully ...

Such a fckin bitch...taehyung thought again and sat in the driver's seat ...not finding the younger in the passenger seat..

"What the hell ...am I your driver?!..come sit in the front..."..the older demanded ...though his demand didn't affect the younger at all.....

"Oh so you're already missing me beside you..how cute!!.."..the younger said with a chuckle ..."but so bad I don't want to....I'm tired and I wanna rest....so yeah fulfill your duty and take me to the house safely ..Mr peasant"...the shorter said amusedly and closed his eyes not waiting for the older's reply...

"Shut up while am it....or else I'll just crash the car with us both dying and resting in peace.."..taehyung said and started the ignition..."oh how romantic you wanna die with me  but sorry I don't have the same plan...since am not as romantic as this shit.."..Jungkook said with fake amusement ,keeping his eyes closed while he focused on the other's reply....but nothing came ...