Chapter 6: confusion

The raven heads heart started racing as he looked at the older dumbfounded....

The older just chuckled at the youngers reaction

"What are you nervous about?....I was talking about my heartbeat being so fast....I think my heart is palpitating....."tae said with an innocent look while jk was still in his trauma....
"Or did you thought abt smth else..!" The older said smirking at the younger who just huffed in response...

"No hell dipshit....I actually can't feel your heartbeat.."...jk said pressing his hand a little on tae's chest to actually feel the heartbeat....

"Huh..??....then you must be an alien ...if you can't feel someone's heartbeat.." tae sighed moving away from him...

Now it irked the raven heads ego...
"What the hell...?...I will feel your heartbeat ....n I now you're lying ....it's actually normal..!!"..jk said not sure abt the answer he gave to the older ...

"Okay n how..??...if you can't feel it with your hands??..." Tae asked him confused ...

"Wait.." jk said as he moved his face forward towards tae who looked at him confused ...as the younger placed his ear on the olders chest to hear his heart beat...

Heat rushed to the olders neck seeing their position as he looked at younger carefully listening to his heartbeat ....

Now ..his heart actually started beating very fast....firstly he was just lying with the younger to play with him but ....the youngers action actually made his heartbeat very fast....n he was hella confused about why it happened....he didn't like it tbh..

"Oh...so he was not lying...his heart is actually beating very fast....but..I felt it was all normal before..."jk thought still dumbfounded and didn't realise their position ...untill

"Oh yeah you're heartbeat-.."....jk said looking up at the brunette...but his words died down in his throat looking at their proximity.....

Tae was very close to him....like very....he didn't know when the older moved this close.....but he know one thing for sure...

His heart ...

It was beating just like taehyung's.....fast

Both of them continued to look at each others eyes...not blinking away....as if lightning struck their movements and if it made them paralyzed...

Tae brought his hand up....towards the raven heads face....the younger broke the eye contact following the movement of the Burnett's hand with his eyes...

Tae's hand was close...almost touching jungkook's right cheek ...untill..

A knock was heard and a nurse emerged from the door....disturbing their little moment n bringing them back to earth..

The nurse stood at the door...looking awkwardly at their position...

..

It was untill then that jk realised that he was still leaning close to the older....almost laying on him....he quickly pushed himself off taehyung and clearing his throat with pink tinted cheeks...

While taehyung turned his face towards the other side with red ears and neck..

"Oh I'm sorry...if I disturbed you??.." the nurse asked smiling sheepishly....

"N-no...no...ehh...umm you can check on him..".....jk said hastily stuttering and cursing himself for stuttering after hearing the Burnett's chuckle ..

"Umm okay thankyou Mr...umm"
"Jungkook"....he replied smiling..
"Okay Mr.Junkook"...she said and returned his smile moving towards her patient..

She went towards taehyung and begun to attach the blood pressure apparatus to his being exposed arm...

She ran her fingers on taehyung's arm.....tracing his veins.

"You have quite an attracting arms Mr Kim.."....she said ..sensually...

"Ummm thankyou ig?"....tae replied confused of her behaviour ...

Well someone actually wasn't liking their conversation but ignored it....

He was controlling himself very much ...untill the nurse bent down almost laying on taehyung ....trying to grasp the needles from the other side...and looked at taehyung with flirteous look touching her brest with taehyung..

But taehyung actually liked none of it and was moving back to avoid touching the lady n pushing her back...using his hands...cuz he didn't wanted to have any contact with her...

She was leaning on him ....trying ...actually acting to grab the needle that wasn't even that far...

Taehyung looked at the younger founding him looking deadly at the women making him gulp....that's when jk got up with his hands fisted...

Tae knew jk was gonna blow the lady ...but he sighed looking down ....grabbed the needle and passed it to the nurse...who thanked him and finally moved back ...smiling at him and started filling the needle with the suitable injection...

The raven head looked at tae and sighed one more time after finding him already looking at him...

He excused himself and went out if the room while taehyung's eyes followed his movement untill the younger disappeared from his site ...

Jungkook didn't know why was he feeling very low...but he actually didn't like the view Infront of his eyes ...

He sighed looking down at his feets.....head already hurting due to being awake all night....

It was now 5 in the morning and jungkook didn't knew how long it had been until he slept....

New doctors were coming for their duties but jungkook's mind wasn't working well.....
He felt weak ...very tired ....and just wanted to sleep...

He was still in his thoughts when he collided with a hard chest...making him loose his balance but before he could actually fell down.....

A strong grip on his waist prevented him from falling down...

"Hey beauty...!! Careful when you walk!"

____________________
Hoho.....I've actually written this chapter too..

Still can't believe it....okay...see you in the next cha....bubyee