Chapter 4: player

Third person's pov:
Jungkook pushed taehyung away from him cuz he was not able to take his shit anymore...

"What the hell happened to you?? Huh??..."..jk asked accusingly..

"Nothing dear husband"..tae replied with a smirk.."what the actual hell? Why do you keep calling me *dEaR hUsbaNd*..?."...jk asked having enough of it...

"Why can't I call you this..?? You don't like it?" ..tae asked smirking to which jk plainly replied "No"...lie...it was a lie ..he did felt sm tingling sensation in his body but he chose to ignore it..

When tae heard his answer his smirk dropped ..."what srsly?"...he asked the younger ...."yes definitely...or do you.."...jungkook said while curling his arms gently around taehyung and pulling him a bit down due to their little height difference...n whispered sensually..

"Want me to like it n call you the same dear hubby..hmm?"...jk said with a smirk n backed away...n turned back to put SM cloths on leaving a very shocked n frozen tae on the spot cuz it was the first time jk actually reacted like this ...

"Huh ..even if you want it I will never call you by this sweet name...never...you poisonous human.."..jk said with an eye roll

Now this irked tae's ego n he replied coming back from his turmoiled state...

"What ...did you thought I'll keep calling a mannerless piece of shit with this cute name....hahah...nice joke Mr. Kim I like it..haha?"....tae said wiping his invisible tear ..

"Mr Kim???"...jk asked ...oh ..tae forgot ...jk never liked being called with his name ...he felt bad but masked it up like always

"Yeah whatever..!!"..tae replied with an eye roll..

"Tae jk come down lunch is ready.."....they heard Mrs jeon yelling their names...

"Hey you 'Rejected by your own family kid'...come down after wearing sm decent cloths"..tae said to jk who was still in the bathrobe holding his cloths to be weared n left from there leaving n embarrassed n yelling jk...

"What??...says who is always ignored by eomma Appa ....YOU BITCH WHERE ARE YOU GOING LEAVING ME?...YAHHH"...jk screamed on top of his lungs but all in vain ...tae had already left from their

"Why was he yelling?" Mrs jeon asked as she watched tae approach her...
"Don't know...he's like always shouting?"tae replied nonchalantly
"Are you both like okay?" Mrs jeon asked worried
"Yeah...evth okay mom" tae gave her reassuring smile...
"It's actually that my lil Kookie can be a little moody n rude smtimes.." "sometimes?"..tae thought in his mind and let her continue...
"But yk he is a total softie inside....once he opens up with someone he'll do any thing for them". Mrs jeon said smiling to her self ...
Tae looked at her confused but didn't asked further ...

"What were you both talking abt?...jungkook popped out of nowhere..n asked
"We were talkin abt how annoying you are..."...tae replied smirking ..to which Mrs jeon just chuckled ..
"Huh..??...mom???...did you just mocked me??.." jk asked betrayed ..while going towards his mother...

She chuckled and pinched his cheeks
"No you stupid bunny!!.." she said n asked jk to bring his father to the dinning table ..

-------

"Okay mom I'll come often...stop giving me your sad eyes.." jk said to her mom while giving her a side hug..

After they had dinner they chit chatted for a bit n it was time for them to go back to their home ...

After tar n jk both bid their good byes to their parents both sat in the car n teh older drove off ..

In the middle of the drive tae felt a bit dizzy...he shakes his head to remove the blurriness from his eyes ...n tried to focus on road ...the younger got to notice tae's condition n asked him
"Are you...like able to drive or-"...
"No I'm fine.."...tae replied hastily cutting the younger mid way..

"Okay ..so you actually don't need anyone's kindness"....jk said a little offended at the olders behaviour

"Will you keep your mouth shut for a moment"...tae replied not losing his calmness...

"Whatever ...suffer in your own.."..jk said n turned towards the window to look out of it at the mesmerising beauty of the night ...

While tae was suffering to keep his cool....knowing that he would not be able to drive safely anymore...what had caused taehyung to react this way??...he didn't even knew that...but he knew for sure ....he didn't took his medicine after dinner..

He was in his thought when a very fast moving car honked in front of their car n tae lost his control over steering n pressed breaks with full might ....jerking both of them forward ..

Jk was Hella mad n turned to shout at the elder but stopped mid way seeing the olders condition n it panicked the hell out of him

"Tae..oh my god....!!"

_____________________________
*Phew*....wrote this chapter after an enternity....was too busy with my exams ...now that they are over ...I might continue to write ...n update..

Plz don't forget to like n comment cuz it motivates me to keep writing since it's my very first story ..

Haha beggar mode 📴...
Okas see ya again bubyeee