Part 5

TW: NSFW

Muffled thuds pounded against the bathroom door as someone tried to get in. The night escalated quite quickly once Miles had gotten a couple cocktails into himself. Not knowing where Mark had run off to, Luna and Miles hit it off quite well, well enough that they were fucking each other in the bathroom after only an hour and a half of talking. Her nails dug at Miles' back as he held her up against the bathroom door. Thankfully the loud music coming from the living room was enough to cover up their moans as Miles drunkenly continued to thrust, and thankfully Luna had brought a condom. "Oh fuck, Miles.." She cried out, Miles kissing ravenously at her neck. "I'm getting c-close.." She moaned, her hands grasping at Miles' arms– which were shaking from the amount of time he had been holding her up for. Miles continued to thrust as she tightened around him, letting out a soft cry as she came, Miles finishing shortly after her.

"Jesus Christ, you can fuck." Luna laughed as she pulled her underwear back on, flattening out her dress with her hands. "I can say the same about you." Miles chuckled, pulling himself back together as well, tossing the used condom into the trash. Luna pulled Miles back into her arms, planting a small kiss onto his lips.

"Oh, your cheeks." She laughed, Miles' face covered in her ruby red lipstick. She grabbed a washcloth out of one of the cabinets and helped clean him up before using the washcloth on herself. Miles watched as she leaned over the sink, wiping off her own face before applying a new layer of lipstick. The way she moved was mesmerizing, even though Miles was damn close to seeing double with how much he had drank, he liked what he was seeing. Luna left the bathroom first, resuming her post as the bartender, Miles following soon after.

"What have you been up to?" Mark drunkenly inquired, pulling Miles onto a plush seat next to him, offering him a cigarette which Miles happily took. Mark very well knew what he had just been doing, the both of them leaving the bathroom made it a little obvious.

"Lucky bastard." Mark joked, nudging Miles' shoulder. He just reeked of whiskey. "Did you get her number or anything?" Miles shook his head 'no'.

"No time for girlfriends Mark, you know that." Miles responded, taking a long drag of his cigarette, exhaling a plume of smoke as he looked across the room and into the kitchen. Luna went right back to work like nothing had happened, pouring glasses and glasses of wine and bourbon to the what felt like hundreds of people that were there. Miles couldn't stop staring, he didn't really want to stop either. He wondered what it would be like, to actually have someone to live for, that's not the boss. Start a family, have a girlfriend. Miles looked away. Surely she knows who the boss is, and what Miles does. Why would she want to get involved with that. Nor would Miles want her to get involved with that. It's like asking to be killed. Either way there's no time for any sort of relationships, that's why Miles and Mark have ended up so close. They only really have each other anyway.

Miles made his way into the backyard where the boss sat, tons of people surrounding him to try to get any attention. That's what these sort of things ended up being– people begging for the bosses attention, trying to sell him things he'll never buy, trying to get on his good side.

"Miles! Come here!" He yelled, the crowd of people parting so Miles could make his way to his side. "Sit, sit." Miles did as he was asked and had a seat, looking out onto the crowd that stood in front of him. Miles wasn't one to entertain, he enjoyed some people but not crowds, much less public speaking which is what this really felt like. He was being put on display and asked to preform.

"Tranquility Base Hotel + Casino, what a name." The boss boasted, patting him on the shoulder. "Miles is a genius. He really is. One of the most beautiful and prominent casinos in all of Vegas, really all of you should visit." He looked out onto the crowd before looking back at Miles. "Tell them about it." He poked at Miles, his voice felt threatening. He needed to speak and wasn't allowed not to. He was after all, the bosses puppet.

"We have a world renowned restaurant, very classy. I hired the best chef I could find to run the restaurant actually.. he's incredible really." Miles cleared his throat. "Mark designed the layout as well as picked out all of the carpeting, drapes, paint, you name it." Miles gestured to Mark, who was propped up against the door leading inside the house. "Mark, come here!" Mark reluctantly meandered over, the crowd parting again to let Mark into the center.

"Yeah, so Miles let me kind of take the design wheel, and do really as I pleased with the place. We're both really proud of it and how well it's doing."
The boss grinned, looking at Mark. "And everyone this is Mark, you know him. My nephew." Mark smiled, waving to the crowd that surrounded them. Both Miles and Mark wishing they never came outside.