Talkin' Shit

Vox just sat around, watching TV, listening to what you and Michael were talking about. "You know, Y/n, honestly, I can see why you would want to stay in hell," Michael said, "And why is that," you asked, "Well, for starters, Hell is boring, There's nothing brightly colored" "I don't care." You said.

"You see, if you were in heaven you would care, and maybe you wouldn't have to be stuck in this boring damnation," Michael said, "I was bored in Heaven." You said.

"Boredom is the root of all sin." "Oh, so it's my fault God kicked me out?" You said. "No, of course not," He replied, "Look Y/n, I know you're mad at me, and you have every right to be... but let's not do this now." You sighed as Michael walked away, presumably to take a breather.

"What the fuck am I supposed to do?" You asked Vox.

"Maybe if you tell him how exactly you feel he'll understand why you want to stay in Hell," You sighed, contemplating, "Babe, I don't understand why you're so stressed out about him, I mean he can't take a hint," Vox said looking at you.

"or a direct sentence really, but if you're 'Friends' I'm sure he'd get why you want to stay, so far you haven't given him a real reason to stop bugging you," Vox said,

"Vox, he's an obnoxious little asshole." You said,

"I'm pretty sure if he's as annoying as you say he is you can deal with him," Vox said. "I mean Lucifor could deal with you" He added, You punched him in the shoulder.

You glanced at the clock, 11:45 pm, "I'm going to bed," You said walking up the stairs, "Hey, if you want to talk about it I'm here." Vox said in a supportive manner.

"Thanks, but I really just need to figure some stuff out," You replied. Val and Michael sat on the couch, near Vox, "So. what do you think of her now?" Val asked, he honestly didn't actually care about Michael's opinion.

"I have to say I'm surprised she wanted to stay in hell." He said. Valentino burst out laughing, "That's a good one, I mean it's okay I guess," he said referring to Hell. "But seriously? no way in hell you could convince her," Val said, "I think she'll be willing to leave if I'm able to get her to realize that Father cares as well, as the rest of Heaven,"

"Trust me, you will not be able to convince Y/n, that a large group of people and some ultimate being wants her to go back anywhere, if you hadn't noticed, she is one of the most stubborn people I've ever met," Vox said,

"You really love her don't you?" Michael asked, "Oh, of course, I love her." Vox stated,

"But if you think honesty and understanding will work on her, you're fucking deluded." that made Michael feel more than a little nervous, and he tried to think of something else to say."Well, she's like a sister to me, I'm sure I can convince her, "Yeah, I'm sure you can," Vox replied sarcastically.

"But either way that obviously won't affect anything" Val replied "Even if it is what she wants she'll just deny it as I said, she's stubborn," Vox said.

"Well, you know what they say. the more stubborn someone is the more underlying emotional issues they have," Velvet said leaning over the couch "Who are we talking about?" she added.

"Y/n and, no Velvet, she's not like that, I'm sure I can convince her." Michael said, "You're clearly a whole lot of things, but convincing, isn't one of them," Val said, Michael, sighed.