chapter two

Basil's pov
I sat there and held sunny's motionless body as hot tears ran down my face "Please wake up I can't do this without you" Aubrey pushed me out of the way " WAKE THE HELL UP SUNNY. P-please wake up" paramedics ran to sunny and tried to grab him but hero ran in front and started to cry"he's not there don't try your going to make it worse." The paramedics still when to grab him and they put him on a stretcher I didn't know what to do. All I could do is sit there and cry I couldn't move.

Hero's pov
I got up and ran to the paramedics after I realized what happened and I started to cry "he's not there don't try your going to make it worse" I knew he wasn't there I couldn't stand he wasn't there. the paramedics got through and carried him after a few minutes I looked around kel was hugging Aubrey while they cried and basil was sitting there crying I went over to basil to talk "basil?" I say more as a question then talking. But he didn't answer and continued to cry so I try again "basil." I say in a softer tone, he looked up and he started to talk " I'm sorry I'm sorry I'm sorry" he repeated over and over again, "calm down" I say In a calm and soft voice he looked up at me again " its not your fault no one could have stopped him" he looked down and said " I could've I was the one who STABBED HIM I COULD HAVE STOPPED HIM" he said angrily I didn't know what to say or how to react so all I did was hug him and he started to cry again. A few minutes pass by and kel came up to us in tears with Aubrey following him "we should go inside to check on him" kel said and I looked up and saw him with puffy red eyes and a look I haven't seen from him in a long time, pure sadness and regret. I look at Aubrey and she has a similar look. " okay" I said and I picked up basil who had fallen asleep " lets go see sunny."

Basil pov
After waking up I remember ed what happened I was in a chair and hero was next to me with kel and Aubrey and they all sat in a bad silence until " oh look basils up!" Kel said "hey sorry I passed out" I said "no worries buddy!" Kel said in a happy tone but we all knew kel was faking it "cut it out"Aubrey said in a dark tone "cut what out?" Kel asked in a questioning voice " you know what I mean stop trying to act happy." Aubrey said and I was surprised she didn't yell " I'm just trying to lighten the m-" he was interrupted when the nurse came out " so how is he? Has going to be ok right!?" Kel almost yelled the nurse spoke gently " sunny is..."

°.560 words.°

°. Hey loves thanks for sticking around sorry I haven't updated since december but a lot has been going on in my personal life but again thanks for reading I will try to update as fast as I can have a great night/day/evening/morning.°