chapter 6 (bad ending)

Then......i saw another one it wasn't something it was different. No no no no no NO NO NO NO SHIT SHIT SHIT THIS CANT HAPPEN NO. I started to sob i-i can't n-no I'm going to throw up.

Hero's pov

All the sudden basil started to sob "basil what is going on." I asked firmly. He didn't respond and then he ran to the trash can and threw up. I knew sunny was far gone I tried to have hope though it didn't work very well anyway but I think he just realized sunny is far gone. He's not coming back. Ever. I go to help kel off sunny but he wont let go. "Please kel he's gone" it sounds insane to me saying sunny is gone I never thought I could they would both leave me I swore the minute I became friends with sunny and Mari that I would protect both of them I told Mari I would protect both of them for God's sake! Not only did basil hurt him I wasn't there for 4 years! Its not basils fault but I just cant believe he would do that I wish I was there I could have helped but I didn't. I rush over to basil to make sure he was okay. "H-he's gone s-sunny is-s GONE. I hurt him I did this it's my fault!" He kept going. " basil....BASIL" I snapped him out of his thoughts. "I'm s-so sorry h-hero its my fau-lt!" He stuttered before passing out most likely from stress I set him down in a chair and made my way over to kel "hey kel...?" He looked dead,heartbroken (omg he's so emo brocken💔) after a little while he spoke "I couldn't save him...he told me we would be together forever.." I looked at him with somewhat pity for him "it's not your fault kel he chose to do this and it's gonna be har-" "NO HERO YOU DONT UNDERSTAND HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO STAY WITH ME HE PROMISED, I HAVE TRIED TO BE HAPPY AROUND EVERYONE BUT I JUST CANT ANYMORE EVEN WHEN MARI DIED I WAS FUCKING THERE FOR YOU I HELPED YOU AND WHAT DID YOU DO AFTER I TRIED TO HELP, YOU YELLED AT ME AND AFTER THAT YOU LEFT ME HERE. YOU DONT KNOW HOW MANY DAYS I WHEN TO HIS HOUSE AND KNOCKED AND KNOCKED AND KNOCKED I COULD HAVE SAVED HIM IF I WAS THERE, HE WOULDNT BE DEAD RIGHT NOW IF I WAS THERE AFTER MARI DIED I COULD HAVE been there...." He whispered the last part I didn't know what to say I didn't notice he was in so much pain I know sunny was his best friend but I didn't realize he was that hurt. All I knew what to do was to hug him, he just cried and cried for what felt to be an hour until the doctors kicked us out of the room, basil was put back into his room, Aubrey left a long time ago I dont think she could handle it. For me and kel we went back home and explained everything to our mom. This time I wasnt going to leave kel alone this time I would be there for everyone basil,Aubrey and kel. I was going to take care of myself and everybody else, but the first step is to talk and the closest person I kel. So I'm going to talk to him. I start to walk to him room I open the door and......

Words:606

°. Hey everybody thank you so so much for the support I hope you guys like this chapter I know it was kinda short but I'm trying to built motivation back up I love you guys so much! Have a good evening/moring/night/day!!!<3333.°