chapter 4

Basil pov
"Just this once" I say in a soft voice. Wait I know something that might help"guys wait here." I say as I walk out. i run back to my house as fast as I can and burst in " WHERE IS IT" I say in a frantic voice I run to my book shelf and start throwing books off untill I find it,the book. As I rush into his room everyone is standing there.aubery crying,kel hugging sunny,and hero was sitting on a chair. I walk up to kel and sunny "can you move please?" I asked kel as he moves to make space for me. "What book is that?"Kel questions "it's the little prince it was his favorite book. we use to sit in the pillow fort and read...well I read and he listened." I say as I show him the book. Kel chuckles "yeah he never really did talk but when he did it was kind and gentle...." Kel sighed "I think it might help." Kel looked surprised at my statement "how?..." Well if it was his favorite maybe it would work? I forgot to tell him "hey basil?"he looked confused" o-oh sorry any way I think since it was his favorite book" I responded "well let's hope"he said. I start to read "once when i was six...." I continued to read untill we got to the middle and I saw something but no sunny yet so there is still hope I thought to myself. Then............

Words:301 words

°. Hey sorry for it being so short I will try to get it on time with more to read. PLEASE some one tell me a happy ending or sad I cant decide😭. Have a great night/day/evening/noon <3!.°