chapter 5 (good ending)pt 1

Then... The monitor showed a heartbeat.HES ALIVE. I continue to read and hope that he would wake up, I see Kel in the corner of my eye right above sunny" SUNNY COME ON YOU CAN DO IT"kel yelled eagerly. Hero realized that he was still alive letting go of Aubrey"S-SUNNY YOUR DOING GREAT JUST HOLD ON" hero blurted out,Aubrey rushed over "HOLY SH-T ITS WORKING!?" She said surprised. I kept reading and his breathing started to get more steady, the nurse came rushing in and telling everybody to back up. We told her we're not going to leave until he's absolutely fine so the nurse got doctors and other nurses in the room to help and all I can do at the moment is just keep reading. His breathing and his heartbeat became more steady as I finish the book the doctors and nurses pushed everyone out of the room and did some work making sure he was fine and alive, on the other hand kel kept banging at the door telling them to let him in and hero was trying to hold kel finally the door opened and a doctor came out telling everybody that he was fine and it was some miracle that brought him to life. This time I barged through the room to see sunny and kel, Aubrey and hero stayed close behind.      He was going to be just fine.

Words:241

°. Hey loves sorry it's taken so long for such a short chapter but im working on ideas and other stuff so I hope you can forgive me I will work on more chapters for this with more parts.have a great night/evening/morning/day!.°