06

"Hello..." I yell in surprise, abruptly standing up when Yoongi approaches us "Where are you going, Dahyun?"

This jerk scared me! It was a relaxing scene when he appeared from the shadows with that creepy hello "I'm going to sleep."

"why don't we talk, the three of us?" there was something more sarcastic in his tone, he ticked a brow at me waiting for a response "come here" he pats the space in between Jimin and him

I spin around catching Jimin's glare he doesn't want me to sit with them, I know those eyes when they talk to me "no thanks" I declined

"Why?" I looked at him angrily can he please just stop interrogating me with questions, I scoffed and turned away from them "none of your business!"

I stormed out of the spot and went back to where Jin and the others are. He spotted me with a frown "where did you go? are you alright?" he noticed that I was upset and cupped my cheeks

"what's wrong?" my brother asked me softly his eyes wondered on my pitiful eyes as they were wavering, I pout my lips "nothing"

"you better tell me" he continued to piss me off and I get inside a tent but he continued to follow me "hey that's Jimin's tent!"

"Where do I sleep then? I don't wanna share with you!" I rolled my eyes when he pulls me out of the tent harshly, he sighs "sleep in my tent I'll sleep with Jimin"

I crossed my arms at him with doubt he returned the gesture at me "don't give me that look you're sleeping alone" he pushed me to his tent

"Go to sleep, and don't you dare sneak in Jimin's tent!" I widen my eyes and covered his drunk mouth I looked at his friends and knew that they heard him "shut up watch it"

I heard Namjoon clear his throat and continue his conversation with Hoseok, they laughed loudly "lower your voice, Jin" he takes my hands away from him "and why should I?"

"They might find out!" I hissed in frustration, and he simply rolled his eyes "so what? it doesn't matter"

"It matters to me!" I see him laugh lazily like he didn't care, he goes back to his friends basically ignoring my tantrums "sleep, Dahyun"

That incident gave me demons and anxiety, Yoongi is making me nervous. Maybe he knows about my stupid feelings for Jimin? and what if he tells the others and it spreads like fire? "I'm doomed"

And what in the world was I thinking when I agreed on coming with Jin?! Yoongi and the rest of his squad is here!

"my day is so beautiful, my sister with no boyfriend trailing behind her" Jin stretched his arms and laughed, I scoff "I still hate you"

I'm not really upset with my brother anymore, it was just a small thing. Fighting over an umbrella, really? but it's a desparate matter to distract myself from thinking too much

Because aside from my brother someone already found out about my flaw, Yoongi knows. And I am so damn going to hell for this!

I need to talk to him, but what if I assumed too much and he actually doesn't know? then I would expose myself. But I can't be wrong, I'm sure he already has an idea

"Hello there, goddess" I jumped on my spot when I heard him behind me, chills went up my spine and I felt scared and numb "um, hi.."