//Part 3//

In the garden XD and dream could be found under a willow tree, XD was braiding his little brother's hair as best he could. Usually his mask would be on firm so no one could see his face, but for now it rested on the ground next to them, along with dreams.

"Dee could we sing that song you used to sing for me and conner?" he asks sadly, XD knew why while in prison Sam had allowed his four year old nephew into dreams cell to say hi, when they weren't looking Sam stabbed Conner, he was on his last life and he died in front of his papa. He remembers dream screaming till he couldn't talk or make any sound at all.

Snapping out of his thoughts he looked down to dream.

"Of course my little rose." Dream XD replayed hugging his brother

(This is XD singing, And this is dream singing)

" The evil it spread like a fever ahead it was night when you died, my firefly. "What could I have said to raise you from the dead"

"Oh could I be the sky on the fourth of july" dream sung quietly gripping his brothers cloak so hard his already pale knuckles turned white.

"Well, you do enough talk. My little hawk, why do you cry?"

"Tell me what did you learn from the tillamook burn? Or the fourth of july."

"We're all gonna die.." Dream started crying again while his brother patted his back gently continuing to sing as per his wish

"Sitting at the bed with a halo at your head, was it all a disguise? Like junior high?"

"Where everything was fiction, future, and prediction. Now where am I?"

"My fading supply. Did you get enough love my little dove why do you cry? And I'm sorry I left but it was for the best."

"Though it never felt right"

Dream sang along as he smiled up at XD and XD smiled back softly

"My little versailles"

"The hospital asked "should the body be cast?" Before I say goodbye, my star in the sky."

"Such a funny thought to wrap you up in cloth"

"Such a funny thought to wrap me up in cloth"

"Do you find it alright, my dragonfly? Shall we look at the moon, my little loon? Why do you cry? Make the most of your life, while it is ripe, while it is light."

"Well, you do enough talk. My little hawk, why do you cry?"

"Tell me what did you learn from the tillamook burn? Or the fourth of july."

"We're all gonna die" Dream whispered clinging to XD sniffling, XD smiles softly and hugged him

Dream and XD repeat together coming to a soft close of the song. Dream closed his eyes, smiling happy he was with his family at last.

"I'm glad your home daydream." Dream XD whispered to his brother "It's good to be home." dream said before falling asleep in his brothers arms

"Don't worry daydream I won't let anyone hurt you not again." Dream XD said reassuring not just dream but also himself, before falling asleep himself.