\\Part 2\\

Mob spawns increased, endermen became hostile. There was no time, no place on the server that became safe. Things change and not always for the better....

During the day a mob would see you and just start attacking out of nowhere, with no further explanation. During the night zombie's started raiding each and every village, and when they saw a human they would attack.

George tried to find out what's going on from XD, he was sure the god would tell him as he was always swooning over him after all. But there was no answer...

Dream XD didn't answer. It wasn't that he couldn't, it was simply because he didn't want to.

Crops began to grow slower and slower till there was barely any progress at all.

The issue with the egg became worse, there was no place safe from its vines.

Kinoko Kingdom, the palace built in a week, the buildings that were built by the people were gone, in a matter of days.

Disappeared, it became one with the blood red vines, eaten by nature.

In Las Nevadas the same thing happened, but instead of plants it was bombs, burned to the ground, destroyed by sand, snow, the red vines and countless other things.

Each person that owned any diamonds, emeralds, or netherite would find it missing,any weapons with enchantments would become unstable slowly, becoming unusable.

Dreams wings that had been torn from his back went missing from where they were displayed.

With the sudden change of the server, people started trying to leave, finding that they were stuck here, all of them here forever.

                                                      //In the Ethereal palace//

A lonely soul stares from afar pity and sadness in his gaze knowing he can't help as much as he'd like to, his brother stood behind him his glare would send shivers down any sane person's body, and if looks could kill they would be beyond 6 feet.

"Don't you think that was a bit too harsh, big brother?" The soul askes, flouting beside his brother who was smiling watching the mortals suffer.

"There is not a good enough punishment that would fit their deeds so there must be many for they will never be forgiven for what they have done to you, my baby brother." The god replayed back patting the little sprite's head and taking hold of his hand walking towards the garden.

The little ghost nodded and waved his hand over the snow biome, sprouting their plants and spawning edible mobs, making sure they were alright. Flowers sprout around the house of the crow father and the self-proclaimed blood god, wishing them peace and safety.