Concern

VANE

I take a long cold shower, trying to erase the urge she's started to build. This morning was the hardest. Her soft breaths beside me as I awoke. Her eyes locking on me. I needed to clear my head before someone, more specifically she, got hurt. I leave my room with my hair still wet. Immediately bombarded by Chery.

"Good morning!" She screeches, continuing to babble to me despite my annoyed gaze.

"Chery." She freezes, waiting eagerly for my response. "I'm not in the mood. Leave." She yells a little as she runs out crying. A typical occurrence. That's when I hear a few muffled cries, followed by Angel dashing past the glass doors running down the stairs.

"Angel?" I feel the anger boiling inside me. If I didn't want to hurt someone before, I want someone dead now. I storm into the kitchen to see a cocky looking Bash. "How dare you." I growl, turning my rage on him. The smug look wipes off his face instantly. I grab him by the neck and pin him halfway up the wall. "How dare you." I repeat, my head blurring with wrath.

"I'm sorry Vane. I didn't know. I didn't think." He stumbles out with gasps.

"Vane stop it." Kas rushes into the room, knowing his brother was in trouble.

"Clearly you didn't think." I say before throwing him into the counter. He's sure to have a large bruise tomorrow. Not wanting to kill Bash, even though I easily could, I head out looking for trouble. For someone to kill.

PAN

I wake up later into the evening, coming out of my room to find Kas and Bash sitting on their hammocks talking to each other. God does that bell sound annoy me. Taking a drink from the cabinet and walking towards the guest room I wonder how sweet Angel will look waiting for me. That's when I notice the door, not only wide open but broken off the hinges. Someone clearly broke down the door. I turn back and speed walk to the twins.

"Hey!" I call, they stop talking and turn to me. "Yes?" Kas answers, pretty tamely but I don't assess any further.

"Where's Angel?" I don't sound too concerned but deep down I feel semi responsible for her, and her general well being. That and she's mine, so if someone took what's mine I'll be very upset. The twins give each other a weird look but don't take too long to answer.

"There's a lot to that." Kas starts, Bash cuts in and finishes.

"She ran that way." He points down the stairs into the forest. I don't know why Bash seems so annoyed, or why Kas seems so concerned but I don't care enough to ask. Leaving the two where they sit, I take off to the sky. As I scour the forest I realize I had no idea where this girl lived. I barely know her name.