Prologue

*Third Person's POV

Kivi stood on top of the water with her back facing the waterfall, just gazing into nothingness. She looked up at the blue sky as the warm sunlight hit her face, her porcelain skin began to reflect light as a hint of crystals could be seen. In her hands, she stared at the crystal mirror that reflected nothing.

Many years ago, she could see Sasori with it but now, there's nothing and it made her heart ached just thinking what would have happened to him. Did something happened to the crystal that I gave him? She wondered every time she looked into the mirror.

"Kivi nee-sama!"

"Kivi nee~"

Two cheerful voices broke Kivi's train of thoughts and she smiled at the two adorable twins who came jogging towards her, behind them a man with long brown hair tied to the back with sharp facial features followed them. "Hikaru, Hikari, Takahara." Kivi, dismissed the crystal mirror and was about to bring the twins into her arms when Hikaru stopped in his tracks.

"Kivi nee-sama, I'm already 25. Stop treating me like a child." He said in his cool deep voice.

"Well then, I'll take his chance." Takahara smirked behind him.

"Oi, Taka-nii!" Hikaru complained, turning to glare at him.

Hikari just stayed in Kivi's arms, looking at the two idiots.

Hikaru and Hikari, both being 25 years old, grew up to be two strong Shinobis with the help of Matatabi, the two tails bijuu. They managed to make friends with Matatabi after a long conflict with each other, it wasn't an easy period for all of them but they learned that they needed each other. And Hikari likes cats.

Takahara became a skilled ninja too, enough to beat most Jounins in the Shinobi world. His agility and ninjutsu improved greatly to a point that Kivi have to fight seriously with him to defeat him. Not to mention that he had grown out of his clown personality and looked almost like Tanaka-sensei.

Kivi, on the other hand, after so many years has not age a year. Takahara and Kivi are both 35 years old now but Kivi still remained to look 21 years old when her crystals started taking over her body. Though her facial features remained the same, her powers did not. Kivi became stronger, physically and mentally, from all the pressure she had put herself in but that didn't bother her since she's no longer human.

Kivi giggled at Takahara's statement as she wrapped her free arm around him. He gave her a peck on her uncovered blind eye that he loved. They let each other go and turned to look at the jealous Hikaru. Looking at his adorable expression, Kivi gave him a smile that always made him blush. "Come here, Hikaru." She cooed as she opened her arms to him. Hikaru slowly walked to her, his face getting redder and redder with every step. When he stood in front of Kivi, he had to look down at her due to his tall height. Kivi wrapped her arms around him and he returned it. "Did you trained well today, Hikaru?" Hikaru nodded as he secretly sniffed her lavender scented hair.

"Okay, that's enough." Takahara said in a stern voice before pulling Hikaru away and took his place beside Kivi. He laced his arm around her waist as Kivi looked up to smile at him, Takahara smiled back. He still couldn't believe that they were together, it had been his dream since they were only 12 years old; even though they looked like siblings now after Kivi became immortal. He could never forget that day when her crystals were triggered and ate her humanity.

It happened when Kivi just turned 21 years old and everyone was celebrating her birthday right after they settled down in Konoha. "Kivi, happy birthday!" Takahara cheered, goofing around in his usual self which made Kivi laughed. Hikari and Hikaru popped out behind him with a homemade birthday cake in their hands.