I'm Not Leaving You

*Chapter 5*

I ran without a destination in mind. My heart is still messed up from my separation with the twins but I need to find Takahara soon and backed him up. I know how strong Sasori is and I'm starting to worry from the lack of news from Takahara.

When I set foot on green grass again, I saw a trail of sand that leads to somewhere and without thinking twice, I followed it. As I picked up speed, my mind won't stop thinking about Sasori. What happened to him? How did he turn himself into that form? Why did he join the Akatsuki? I felt a frown formed on my face as a scene before me came into sight, my legs started to slow down before I stopped.

"What happened here?" I gasped. Trees were broken into two by force, a few holes in the ground and there was even blood splattered across the grass. I studied the area with an paranoid feeling in my chest. My dazed self almost fell on something slippery but I quickly held onto a nearby tree and looked down to see a symbol. It's a circle with a triangle in the middle and it was drawn in blood. "What is this?" I bent down to touch it and Takahara's face suddenly popped into my head. A gasp escaped my lips but I shook my head in denial. "No way...Takahara is the strongest ninja I've known." I got onto my feet, trying to steady myself. "I better get going." I told myself as I started running again.

After a while of following the sand trail, I found myself standing on top of a lake; staring at a large boulder in front of a cave with a paper seal at the front of it. I clicked my tongue in frustration, I knew that I'm not going to break in without making any unnecessary noise. I touched the boulder and examined for any cracks or openings but there isn't any.

I placed two fingers in front of me and concentrate on channeling my Chakra, "Crystal Art Technique: Crystal Shower."

Glittering crystal dust came out from my body and showered around me before they sank into the lake and flowed underground using the water. I waited for my crystal dusts to set into the cave as I got on top of the cave. "Crystal Technique: Crystal Mirror." I summoned the mirror and sat down. It might take awhile before the crystal dusts sets in. "Takahara-kun, please be in there." My grip around the mirror tightened as I waited patiently for my crystals to activate.

After a few minutes, my crystals finally sets in and positioned themselves at the high corners of the cave. Through the mirror, I saw the most terrifying thing ever and to think that such thing might happened to my Hikaru and Hikari just makes me want to throw up.

In the mirror, it reflected a ginormous statue with nine closed eyes and nine people were standing on each of the fingers but only two person looks solid. My crystals zoomed in on the two solid figure, showing that it was the blonde guy and Sasori. In front of them, the Kazekage looked like he had already died as Chakra was drained out from his mouth. His eyes were rolled back and he made choking sounds every now and then.

I bit my lower lip as I did a mass search for Takahara but he was no where to be found. "Leader-sama, we seemed to have a spy." A silhouette of a man with a Venus flytrap-like thing on his shoulders suddenly spoke, causing me to stiffen a little like a child caught for stealing cookies. "Should I take care of it?" The Venus flytrap man asked.

"Leave it. We'll get him later, we're almost done here." Another member spoke before they continued the ritual. I quickly commanded my crystals to come back and think of a solution. Just then, I felt a few different Chakras heading my direction and I quickly laid low, afraid that it could be more of the Akatsuki members but to my surprise, it wasn't. It was a few Konoha ninjas and I recognized all of them,even Chiyo baa-sama was with them. I knew everyone except a certain spiky blonde hair boy. His Chakra was different from the others and it reminded me of Hikaru and Hikari. "Jinchuuriki." I thought out loud as I continued to lay low.