~ chapter three ~

Noah decided to go talk to friends and we'll catch them up. "guys I'm like so winning this bet". "how come". Bryce asked. "so like I'm in the school play and we're hanging out after school". "how did you do all of that in two days". Vinny asked. Noah ignored his question because he doesn't need to know all of that. "okay guys I have to go meet up with Dixie now". "Why do you seem, happy". Bryce asked. "I'm not I'm just confident, cause I'm like really attractive there's no way she won't fall for me". Noah chucked and walked away.

he saw her standing waiting for him he was about to walk up to her until he saw Blake, Noah walked a little closer to hear what they were talking about, he was trying to be a creep but he had a strong feeling they were talking about him. "I'm sorry Dixie i was just upset could you forgive me". Blake asked. "but why would you be upset its just a role, I don't understand". Dixie seemed stressed. "because dix, I like you I had thought I was making that really obvious". Blake said. this just got alot harder for noah he had stopped listening and was going to walk up to her until he saw them share a kiss.

Noah was irritated because there's no way she would fall in love with him now, he decided to walk in on their conversation to maybe make Blake jealous or just to go away. "hey Dixie, you ready to go". Dixie smiled at him and nodded her head. "wait were are you guys going". Blake asked. "yea Noah were are we going". She smirked. "the diner". Noah said with the same smirk. Blake nodded his head slowly and crunched his eyes. He definitely was jealous.

and Noah being noah winked at him which made Blake role his eyes. I waited until we were far away from Blake to start the conversation. "so I saw you guys kiss, are you guys dating". "oh what no ofc not I don't like Blake like that he just kissed me I didn't know what to do but kiss back". Dixie rambled. "Dixie relax you're with me there's no need to be so nervous". Noah said and grabbed her hand.

Dixie smiled at him nodded at him. "so uhm I got our script right here, maybe we can practice on the way to the diner". She asked. Noah took his script and started. "yea uh uhm it's just like a really big thing to uh post online, maybe we should chill,take a pause". Noah said his line. "uh yea a pause I get that". Dixie said.

Noah stopped walking. "wait he's breaking up with her? he's a jerk how could you say I'm perfect for him". "have you not watched it" dixie asked him and Noah shook his head no. Dixie started laughing. "No no way you're doing this play and you haven't even watched it, let's go". "uhh were are we going". Noah asked. "my house, we are watching it and you can't say no". "I wasn't going to say no, spending time with Dixie damelio is the best". Noah said, he realy didn't want to go to her house or watch the stupid show I guess Noah acting paid off, he'd rather play football with his friends in the yard, but because of this stupid bet he has to do things he doesn't want to do.

they arrived and Noah had calmed down abit about being there cause the house actually was interesting he had thought she was poor and had a small house but it was the opposite. It was a big house he didn't really get a chance to look around but he had seem so much already. They went to dixies room and her room was bug also, alot of decorations,her room was really girly, alot of pink and hellos kitty stuff which he found odd cause helloo what grade are we in?.

"your room is pretty". "oh you think so? Thank you". Noah smiled at himself. "alright come on I'm going to play the show".

Noah thought this was a perfect opportunity to get closer to Dixie and make her trust him.

She Played the show and the got comfortable but there was a little awkward tension going on. "Dixie is there something wrong" . "no, I mean I don't know I just-, why are you being so nice to me like I don't really understand?". "oh uhm well I dont know I just felt bad for treating you that way, I'm actually a nice guy I was just upset and you turn out to be a really cool person I just wanted to be friends ".

Noah's good

"oh okay we'll I think you're pretty cool also" Dixie said, continuing to watch the show, Noah tried his best to get closer and since Noah is like very slick he succeeded, next thing you know Dixie way laying on Noah chest and his arms wrapped around her torso.

I'm sorry this took long, this actually was sitting in my drafts I was just trying to re do it or make it better and the is the best I could do, share your thoughts please❤️