~ chapter sixteen ~

nobody pov

It was Thursday and it was sixth period in school and Dixie and Noah where at her locker. "why do you need all this stuff to go to one class and the school year is over anyways". Noah said. "babe schools not over". she said. he grabbed her stuff and placed it back in the locker and closed it. "Noah come on what are you doing". she said a little frustrated. "you don't need all of that for math class, now come here we got three minutes until class starts". he said pulling her somewhere. "no no no noah i cannot make out with you right now". she said. "who said we where making out?" He smirked. "uhm idk you're taking us to our make out spot why wouldn't I think that". she said. he pulled her in the room and pinned her to the wall. "I knew it, Noah I'm not dumb let go of me". she said smiling. "just because where in this position that doesn't mean where making out". he said looking at her lips. "fine Noah we got two minutes". she said playfully rolling her eyes . Noah smiled and quickly kissed her. she kissed back but then pulled away. "don't go overboard". she said. "mhm sure". He said kissing her again.

Noah held dixie waist with both hands tight and close while Dixie had her arms around his neck. They heard the door open so they jumped off each other thinking it was a teacher but actually it was the last person they wanted to see. It was Vinny.
Noah rolled his eyes quick. "oh you, and you! It's good to see ya dixie". he smiled and took her and and was about to kiss it but she snatched it back and clinged onto Noah with a disgusted face. "Vinny what do you want". Noah asked. "prom is tomorrow and if you think I won't mess this up right now you're wrong". he said smiling. "who are you feeling like, I think you've been watching to much movies man". Noah laughed which made Dixie laugh also. "Dixie do you know about the bet?". Vinny said smiling hard. "uhm no, what bet?". she said confused. "should I say it or you Noah". Vinny asked. Noah then tense up, and looked at both Dixie and Vinny scared. "Noah what is he talking about". Dixie was really confused. "uhm nothing dix nothing interesting nor important I'll tell you about it later, come on we've got to go". Noah rushed out with Dixie.

"Noah what the hell was he talking about" Dixie asked. "marmita please don't let what he said bother you if you want to know about the bet I can tell you but it's really not that important". he said trying to sound as convincing he could be. Dixie smiled. "no I trust you". She said a gave him a sweet peck. Then she ran to class. "who would've knows you'd actually fall for that?". Vinny chuckled. Noah got pissed of quickly and turned around and grabbed him by his shirt and roughed him up by slamming him into the wall. "listen to me, leave us the fuck alone, the bet is over I've won anyways". he said walking away pissed off.

Noah and Dixie had different classes so he went to his class and Dixie with her. Unfortunately Vinny was in the same class as Dixie when he went up to Dixie. " is this seat taken". Vinny asked. Dixie rolled her eyes but said no. Then he sat next to her. " look I'm not trying to ruin your relationship with Noah but listen to me don't trust him, he's keeping a big secret from you". He said. " oh really so what's the secret? Because I do not have time for your games Vinny I don't know what you want from me and Noah but stay away from us. All your doing it's ruining what we have". Dixie said back. " fine don't trust me, when you realize Noah it's nothing but a liar then we can talk". Vinny said and walked away to sit somewhere else.

Dixie wanted to trust Noah so she tried her best to not think about it, after all she knew Vinny tried to mess up everything Noah has so she thought that's all he was doing. She hoped that was all he was doing.

the rest of the day was chill Dixie and Noah hung out at the cafe and stuff like that .

DONT COME FOR ME, ik this is soooo short and why would I just end it like that but I had to update im tryinggg but I think you can tell I lost interest in these stories I always do that anyways go read my new story fake dated my best friend.. one day imma lose interest in that story to but not any time soon alright I'm done laterrrr guys .