~ chapter fithteen~

author pov(things happened) .

Noah and Dixie have no separated since they've gotten back on good terms, Dixie didn't know exactly what they where, all Dixie knew was that he was hers and she was his. But she was gonna ask him about it.

it was finally the weekend and Noah and Dixie where at his house in his room. he locked the door cause his parents are indeed him and he doesn't want them to bother him. They both where on there phone laying next to one another. Noah eventually got bored so he decided to be bold, he snatched her phone and threw it on the rug. he then grabbed her and started kissing her. she kissed back fast and jumped on top of him and laughed. "I love you!". He said before kissing her again. "and I love you". Dixie said smiling. Noah was really dominate that may have just been natural but that was a turn on for Dixie.

he had flipped them over so he was on top, he began to kiss on her neck. she felt like things where going to far, like this make out was going to turn into something she didn't want. she stopped him before anything else happened. "uhm Noah I don't want to have sex with you right now". "what?, uhm woah would like give me a little credit, I wasn't trying to have sex with you". he said a little set back from what she said. "I'm sorry it's just that- well uhm- you- you had sex with mads ". "Uhm can we not talk about mads right now". He said. "it's just that you probably don't want to be with me because I'm not ready to- or uhm I don't want to have sex with you". she said looking down. "dixie what? okay yeah I have had sex before that does not mean just because you're not ready I don't want to be with you, I love you so much I wouldn't dare to leave you over sex do you understand me?". he said holding her. "yeah I understand". "Come here". he said. he gave her a hug. "now let's go, I think it's about time". he said to her. "what? about time for what? where are we going". she said confused. "you'll see". he said.

Noah had an idea, honestly he couldn't wait any longer, he new she was his but he wanted her to actually be his girlfriend. it was now or never, anything can happen, anyone can try and mess up there "relationship" up.

he didn't know how to be romantic at all because all he ever did with mads was sex and talk to eachother. they never went on a date and even tho noah liked mads first she asked him out. he did not want to be like that with dixie, he wanted to be romantic as possible they went to this park with a field, but before heading to the park noah bought a few things. after getting to the park noah blind folded dixie and started setting up a picnic with all the thingd he bought from the store. he eventually unblinded her. "oh my noah, this is so nicee i love it". "you're so welcome now sit". he said to her. "i just want to jump into things im sorry i didn't like give a speech im not very good on expressing my feelings for someone i love exept when i feel like im going to lose you- anyways dixie damelio do you want to be my girlfriend". he said smiling. Dixie lit up quick. "oh my fucking gosh finally I been waiting for you to ask me that". she said happy. she jumped on him and kissed him. "so is that a yes?" he laughed. "yes noah I would love to be you're girlfriend". Dixie smiled.

they kissed again and noah took his laptop out his bag and played a movie and they cuddled laying down on a blanket eating snacks as an official couple...

well doah is officialll for now...

bye byeee .