#3

"so are you guys excited to stay the night" max said trying to break the awkward silence that had built up while Victoria had left "ya i am super excited since I get to spend the whole night with you" Chris said to her "well even tho I didn't know intell we pulled up that we were spending the night here I am still excited" Nick says to the group "ya i am excited to" Matt says mainly looking at Megan. "Hey do you guys want to try and pull a all nighter" the boy next to Nick said "ya that sounds like a great idea Parker" Victoria says while walking back into the room "OMG finally you are back I thought I was going to have to start the movie without you, wait why were you even gone for so long?" Max says to Victoria "well I thought that it is not a official movie night if there isn't popcorn" Victoria says while lifting up two bowls of popcorn making the group excited "oh ya smart idea" parker says to Victoria as she sits back down. They continue to watch the movie but it is not that scary for the group "well that is the end of that" Megan says when the movie "ends" and the groups starts to git up "that honestly wasn't that scary" Matt says while getting up. Then unexpectedly there was a jump scare scaring all of them so bad that they all fall back down onto the couch "wtf was that for" nick says jokingly noticing that him and Parker are holding hands but he doesn't say and thing. "Seriously that was completely unexpected" Parker says while laughing at what nick said but then he also notices that they are holding hand but he also doesn't do any thing about it so they end up holding hands while the group talks about the unexpected jump scare. "So what do you guys want to do know that the movie is over I think" Victoria says while pausing the movie so they don't get jumped scared again "we could play like truth or dare or like pictionary or something" Chris says just throwing out suggestions. "I'm ok with playing truth or dare" max says "ya me to" Parker says then nick "ya i guess I can play" he says just trying to agree with the group "ok then I guess we are going to play truth or dare, who wants to start?" Megan says while looking around noticing that no ones what's to "well I guess I can start us off" Chris says looking around at who he is going to pick "ok um, Victoria truth or dare" Chris says while looking at Victoria to see what she is going to pick "ok well why don't we start off with some excitement, dare" Victoria says hoping that Chris isn't going to give her something to extreme "oh ok um, go to the other side of the house without any light" Chris says "ok bet" Victoria says while getting up and making her way down to the other side "hey guys do you think we should scare her when she gets back" max says in a whisper so Victoria can't hear her and looking around to see if everyone is in "yea we should totally scare the shit out of her" Megan says getting up to find a spot for them to hide "hopefully she doesn't hit any of us in the face" Parker says while letting go of Nick's hand and getting into the hiding spot with Megan. The rest of the group get in the hiding behind Megan and Parker with Megan being in the front and Parker is behind her with nick behind him "ok I think she is on her way back" Megan says hearing foot steps in the distance "ok 1...2...3" "AHHHHHH"