#5

Chris was flabbergasted about what game it was "um well I mean we could it's just that we have to set some rules" Chris says trying to making sure nothing weird happens "well obviously like the first rule is that if one of you guys get one of your brothers then you can kiss them on the cheek" max says while pointing at the triplets "and also nothing more then a peck we don't want makeout seshes going on ok" Max says while looking at Matt and Megan "wow way to call us out like that" Matt says while trying to avoid eye contact with Megan "and what about me" Parker said "what do you mean what about you" Megan said to him "well like I don't want to kiss one of you guys because you guys are my friends and you guys are girls" Parker said while pointing at the girls "and I don't think any of the triplets would willingly kiss a boy" Parker said while looking at them "well actually if you didn't notice nick is also gay like you" Matt said while staring nick in the eyes "oh really I didn't notice" Parker said while feeling relieved that nick also liked boys "well then I guys if you get anyone but Nick then you can kiss them on the cheek" max says trying to make sure her friend is comfortable "but if you do get nick then you guys have to kiss on lips like the rest of us" Megan says out of nowhere "and that goes for you too" max said while pointing at nick. Both of the boys where ok with this it's just that they were nervous because they didn't know what the other wanted. "Hey um what bottle are we going to use" Matt says while looking around for any empty ones "that is a great question Matt" Megan says "you guys want to help me look around the house" Victoria says while getting up since it is her house "ya sure it can't be that hard we can just find like a water bottle" Chris says while also getting up. Then Victoria flung her self into the kitchen then walked back out with something "well acually I have this glass wine bottle that we could empty then use" Victoria said walking out with a wine bottle in her hand "well acually Victoria we don't drink" Matt said while pointing at him, Chris, and Nick "a shit ya that's right, sorry do you want me to find a different bottle" Victoria said while feeling bad she brought it up "no it's fine you guys can still drink it I just wanted to remind you, that's all" Matt said seeing that Victoria wanted to drink it but didnt want to make them uncomfortable "ok well I am going to get cups then who wants some" Victoria said trying to hurry up and get on to the game "I will drink some" Parker said "me and Megan will also have some" Max said while getting up to help Victoria in the kitchen "ok me and Victoria will go and make the drinks" max said while turning around to go into the kitchen "I will come with if that is ok" Chris says while getting up "ya that is fine" max says while walking into the kitchen while Chris and Victoria follow "hey me and Megan are going to get some things out of my backpack do you need anything" Matt says while looking at nick and Parker "I don't need anything" nick says "me neither" Parker says right after "ok well if you do just call me" Matt says while him and Megan go up stairs to get things "ya totally going to get things" nick said sarcastically after the two had left. For a few minutes nick and Parker had just sat there in awkward silence "so are you excited to play the game" Parker said trying not to make it to weird "ya actually I feel like I shouldn't but I do for some reason" nick said feeling comfortable with Parker "is there any specific reason that you are excited to play" parker said hoping nick would says something about him "ya but I will not say because it's kinda weird" nick says while not wanting to tell him that he is excited to kiss him.