#7

It landed on nick and Nick and Parker got red and did not make eye contact "oh well you guys know the rules you two must kiss on the lips" Victoria says in a kinda excited tone "oh ya that was the rules that was made wasn't it" max says trying to tease the two boys "hey you guys don't have to if you guys don't want to" Matt says while grabbing onto Nicks shoulder "do you want to because I am fine with it" Parker says while looking at nick "ya i am fine with it" nick says while looking at Parker "ok hurry up and kiss I want to-" Megan was interrupted by the fact that Parker had now kissed nick quickly "OMG YAY" Megan said excitingly because she could see the way that the two boys had been looking at eachother the whole night
They finished up the game after that and it got a little awkward after that like Matt got Chris a few time and Nick would either get one of his brothers or one of the new girls who he would kiss on the cheek but he never got Parker again which he was sad about bye now they had to find a new game to play "ok this time we are not going to look up any games to play on our phones we are going to think of them" Victoria said while trying to think of some games that they can play "we could play truth or dare" Parker says "actually that's not a bad idea" Nick says agreeing with Parker "ok then yea let's play truth or dare" Mat says hesitantly knowing someone was going to make someone do something weird "ok then, who wants to go first" Megan says with excitement "I think I should" Parker says kind of regretting saying it "ok well then who are you going to choose first" Chris says while Parker looks around at everyone "how about you Chris, truth or dare" Parker says "oh um truth" Chris says unknowing "ok is it true that you don't want to be in a relationship" Parker says trying to keep it simple "yup" Chris says while now trying to decide who he is going to pick "ok well then I'm going to pick Max, truth or dare" Chris says now staring at Max in a joking way "um well unlike you I am not a wimp so dare" Max says to Chris sarcastically "ok well then if you are not a wimp then let me make you a shot of things in the fridge" Chris says while standing up "ok let's go" Max says while also standing up and walking with Chris and the group to the kitchen to let Chris make her shot that she will have to take "hey Victoria where are your shot glasses at" Chris says while standing in the middle of the kitchen "well I have some plastic ones right here but they are full of alcohol" Victoria says while pointing at the two shots that were sitting on the counter "hey me and you can take them real quick" Max says while grabbing one and giving the other one to Victoria and wrapping her arm around hers "ok ready one-two-three" Max says right before her and Victoria take there shots "ok here is a shot "glass" that you waned" Max says while handing the little cup to Chris "ok thank you I am going to wash- actually I am not going to just so there is extra flavor" Chris says while setting it on the counter next to the fridge and opening it "ok just don't use to much of anything" Victoria says making sure Chris does not waste anything "ok"