#10

"Wait have you been awake this whole time" nick says surprised "ya I saw everything" Matt says while exaggerating the word everything "ew ok we are leaving, bye Matt" Nick says while pulling Parker out the door and closing it "well that definitely wasn't awkward" Parker said sarcastically "ya totally not awkward at all" Nick says back to Parker also sarcastically "ok well where are we going?" Nick says ready to leave before Matt comes out to say anything else "oh ya come on follow me" Parker says while sticking his hand out "ok well we better not get lost" nick says while grabbing his hand

20 minutes later

"Bro why is this McDonald's so far away" Nick says impatiently "ya if we were going to McDonald's then we wouldn't be going this far we literally past it like 15 minutes ago" Parker says kinda laughing "wait we are not going to McDonald's then where are we going?" Nick says kinda worried "it's ok I am not kidnapping you or anything I am just taking you somewhere, just relax" Parker says trying to calm down Nick since he can see he is kind of scared "well how much farther is it" nick says trying to see if he was going to get kidnapped if he had enough time to tell his brothers where he is "literally right there" Parker says while pointing at a restaurant nick has never seen before but it looks kind of in bad condition from the outside "what is this place" nick says kind of curious but also scared still "trust me it looks way better on the inside" Parker said seeing the look nick had on his face "I asked where we were" nick said annoyed a little since Parker lied to him "do you trust me enough to go in" Parker said trying not to reveal the surprise "maybe but is you try anything like kidnap me I will beat the shit out of you" nick says ready to fight anyone that touches him "ok well let's go in" Parker says while opening the door and getting out of his car "ok" Nick says while also getting out "do you want to hold my hand or are you scared I will take you away" Parker says sarcastically while holding his hand "if you try to pull I will break your hand" Nick says while grabbing his hand "you ready" Parker says while walking up to the door "not really but let's go" nick says kinda nervous "ok here you go" Parker says while opening and holding the door open for nick "wow" nick says while walking in and seeing that the inside looked really nice and nothing like what it did on the outside "told you it looked better on the inside" Parker said with a i told you so attitude "well I didn't think it would look this good, also how did you even find this place" nick said actually curious because the place was so random "my mom used to work here" Parker said "hey guys welcome, is it just you two today" the hostest said walking up to them "actually I have a reservation" Parker said excitingly "ok and what is the name for that" the hostest said "Nicolas" Parker said "what, how is it under my name" nick said confused on how Parker did that even tho they just met last night "I have my ways" Parker said with a smirk "ok I see you have booked the-" the hostest was cut off "wait don't say anything" Parker said trying not to ruin anything "oh sorry come with me" the hostest said grabbing some menus "were are we going" nick whispered to Parker "just follow her" Parker said trying to keep everything a secret "ok right this way" the hostest said walking up a flight of stairs "ok and here is you table and you server will be here shortly "why did you reserve a dark room" nick said confused "because this is a very special dark room" Parker said.