037

DAVID REYES

DAVID REYES

"okay you should have your results in 3 to 5 days" the nurse smiled "and we're supposed to call..." she trailed off reading my number from the clip board.

i mentally rolled my eyes ready to leave "yes ma'am" i replied. "okay thank you" her smile returned.

"you guys have a nice day" she walked out the room. i grabbed my phone standing up and walking out with treasure following.

once we got outside she caught up staring at the side of my face. "when these results come back positive you going on child support" she taunted.

"cool" i shrugged not even letting her get a reaction out of me. "yeah. and why you was layed up with melmel? my friends saw that. you embarrassed the fuck outta me" she complained.

"fuck you embarrased for? you ain't my bitch" i said calmly continuing to my car. "okay but people know we have something goin on" she explained.

"we had something going on. once i get these results, if it's mine i'll take care of it. no problem. but us?" i pointed between me and her "yeah that shit been dead" i waved her off.

wish i knew the damn gender sitting here calling a baby a it and shit.

"see that's your problem now, now why you couldn't do that with melmel and mina? but when it's me and my baby i get shit" she said as i unlocked the doors getting in the car.

"and that's your problem. stop bringing up what me and her got goin on. that shit don't got nun to do with you" i said trying not to loose my mind.

"you trynna compare yoself to her is only gonna get yo feelings hurt cause y'all not the same. i promise y'all ain't" i said truthfully.

"okay i'm done talking bout her what ever" she caught a attitude and crossed her arms as i started the car. "where i'm taking you" i looked at her.

"you not taking me to the crib?" she questioned raising her eyebrows.

"my crib" i corrected her "and no i'm not going home i'm going to blue house and we got shit to do" i said.

"and i can't be there? it bet not be no girls" she mugged "shordy stop checkin fa me like you my bitch!" i shouted getting tired of her.

i tried my hardest throughout this whole time trynna keep calm but she just keep picking and nagging like bitch shut the fuck up everything ain't always about you.

where i even find this bitch?

"so what the fuck you doin then huh?" her voice gradually got louder throughout the sentence.

"chillin" i said taking the car out park. "with who?!" she exclaimed. "da guys. where i'm dropping you off too?" i repeated.

"my aunt cynthia house" she huffed defeatedly "great" i smiled beginning to reverse out the parallel park.