Epilogue

OMNISCIENT

OMNISCIENT

"she can't drink! she might look bad tomorrow and the wedding is at 2" liyah reasoned.

"just one shot oh my gosh get ya panties out ya ass" lana rolled her eyes smiling and liyah smacked her teeth mushing lana's head backward.

"i thought they had strippers at these things" melmel huffed rolling her eyes. she was very disappointed that she waited her whole life for a bachelorette party and didn't even get strippers.

"we tried! dd said if he found out we had strippers for you he would kill us one by one" eva exclaimed.

"this is stupid" melmel pouted looking around at the pretty decorations. "at least hit the blunt" mani mumbled and melmel looked at her taking it easily.

"you excited about getting married" aria asked. she had only knew melmel for a year now. once maria moved back aria just got the lease from her.

she wasn't added in the group because everyone agreed it was already to many people to keep count but she hung with them occasionally.

"me and dd been married for years, this just the legal way" melmel shrugged telling the truth. they had been in love since high school.

"what's the part you most excited about" eva asked as melmel passed the blunt. "the sex on our honey moon boutta go crazy" melmel said letting a lazy smile creep on her face.

"ouuu i can't wait for that one day" mani smirked. she gotta be the freakiest person melmel knew besides dd.

"y'all gone love it im telling you" liyah smiled. "honey moon sex gotta be the best sex, sneaky sex comin in number two" liyah finished.

she was the only one married out of the whole group and she was so excited that her bestfriend would be getting married next.

she did most of the planning. her and lana actually. dayday also helped and notti didn't the more responsible things like money managing.

"can i please call my boyfriend" melmel sighed. "no. no communication until the wedding" mani popped melmels hand picking up the phone that melmel dropped.

"please i'm miserable. i can't breath. i'm having a panick attack" melmel placed a hand over her heart and they all looked at her with a straight face.

"fine then!" melmel snatched the blunt out of arias hand "but im finishing this blunt" she rolled her eyes.

"this is not how you supposed to be the night before you get married." lana crossed her arms.