049

MARIA LANAE DAVIS

MARIA LANAE DAVIS

"hey boo what you doin" aria answered the phone and her smile dropped seeing the visible mug on my face.

"what's wrong?" she frowned. "i swear to god i'm finna fucking spazz" i said bouncing my leg.

"what? what happened? you gotta tell me so i know what's goin on" she propped her phone up.

"okay right so i'm trynna be nice and i go take liyahs daughter a gift for her preschool graduation" i started off.

"aww that was really nice" she cooed "i was only doing it to squeeze in they plans to get closer to dd and her bestfriend" i said making her smile drop.

she shook her head but didn't say anything letting me continue. "so right i help them decide to go to the movies since mia said she wanted to do that" i said making her nod.

"so i say bye to dd and he was looking me up and down had me feelin myself foreal. so now we all go home and get changed and meet at the movies"

"he was looking you up and down like he wanted you?" she asked and i nodded putting my hair behind my ear.

"so we get our tickets and dd sat in between me and melmel. so after like five minutes they start talking to eachother while the previews were on and i just minded my business" i started again

"so they goin back and forth and melmel mug thee fuck outta me. then dd looked back feeling sorry for me because she ain't like me for no reason."

"wait wait. you said she mugged you?" aria stopped me "mhm. like i didn't even do nothing" i stressed.

"so they eventually get up and dd was like 'we going to get popcorn' and they walked out. so like ten minutes pass and i start asking liyah - her bestfriend- what was taking so long"

"so liyah step out and call melmel and then she came back smiling talking about they had to go to the car and get money. so i'm already knowin they probably fuckin" i said getting mad thinking about it.

"so after five minutes they still ain't back so i'm like call again cause it don't take that long for a quickie unless she ain't doin it right" i laughed.

"orrr he wasn't trynna rush? i don't know" arias shrugged going back to doin her baby hairs. "girl please he do not seem like the type to tell someone to go slow" i rolled my eyes.

"maybe he got a soft spot for her" she shrugged " i really feel like it's stupid of you to try and take her man who seems happy, when it's plenty other niggas" aria paused from her task.

"well i want him. so oh well" i shrugged. "anyways they finally get back and it looked like he had been crying and shit. she probably couldn't satisfy him enough" i joked but aria stayed quiet.

"he sat back next to me and he was being rude as hell until we parted ways so i just feel like melmel told him to be rude because she know he want me. and even though it's true she not even sure so it gives insecure" i finished.