a/n (don't have to read but might be fun)

guys, ik another a/n but i have so much to say. one, milestones on this book, two updates on my life bc u guys are like my wattpad family on here and something so amazing happened today and i'm dying.

Now, 20K FUCKING READS IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS? GUYS! WHAT THE HELL?! I love you all so so so so so so so so so so so so so so much, and im so thankful for ALL of you! Also over 500 votes, so thankful.

Now, i'd like to note writing physically hurts bc my middle finger is killing me and it's throbbing harder than Jake's dick was when he saw u in ur Na'vi clothes soooooooooooo

okay, but the thing here is, i like this boy that i'm in choir with, and he's like, bsfs with my cousin. My cousin and him are all like, lovey lovey, we're in love (their both straight (that i know of) dudes btw, so it's like an act) and today in choir they sang a duet and they sang All Of Me by John Legend. So this man SANG a LOVE song and I DIED every time he glanced at me. And the thing is I had caught his eye a billion times today in class. I hate him so much wtf.

Anyways, thank you for the reads and the votes, I really appreciate all of it and all of you! Remember to drink, eat, and sleep because I love you and want you safe. If you ever wanna talk about anything my DMs are open. I love you all! Kisses!

Edit: 6/21 so btw I was delusional, he was looking at the girl behind me and like, a few days after this was posted i got a gf lmfao (don't get me started on her, we do NOT like her). But yeah, I'm delulu