?|[3]|?

Blood warning 🩸

Class continued as usual. It was hard to focus because you had this feeling of constantly being stared at. The person staring was no one other than Bruce himself. After class was over you were about to walk out the door when Bruce stopped you.

"Hey Y/N I got my whole schedule changed so I don't know where this science room is. Can you help me?" Bruce questioned you with pleading eyes.

You stared at him for a second as if you were thinking if you should accept or not. Finally you opened your mouth.

"Sure I can show you!" You smiled at him.

"Oh thank you Y/N! You're a life saver! And with your looks, you might as well be an angel." He smirked at you.

"Okay, do you actually not know where it is or are you just flirting with me?" You teased him.

"Maybe both." He chuckled.

You both talked the rest of the way there. After he got to his class you basically ran to your next class. You had gym next and the science room was far away from the gym. Robin and you had the same gym class so he was waiting for you by the door.

"What took so long Y/N? I've been waiting here for ages!" Robin sounded annoyed.

"Sorry! This kid had his whole schedule changed so he needed help finding his next class!" You quickly explained.

"Hmm...did this kid happen to be that Yamada kid?" He teased you.

Your felt your face heat up.
"Yes. And before you say it, we're not even friends yet." You said trying to shut him up.

"Okay okay I get it!" Robin said defensively.

You both hurried into the separate locker rooms to change into your gym clothes and got to your respected spots. The gym was split boys and girls so whenever there were teams it would be boys vs girls. You hated gym because of this. The boys were such try hards and they were way too competitive. Robin was no exception, he would target you specifically. Today you were playing dodgeball.

You let out a loud sigh as the coach put the dodgeballs on the line. Robin and you made eye contact. He had this evil smirk on his face. A second later coach blew a whistle which started the game. Everyone rushed to the line to grab a dodgeball. You quickly grabbed one and threw it at Robin. He dodged it and aimed a different ball at you. You tried to catch it but it was a curve ball. The ball was flying high and fast, almost a second later it hit your face with a very loud 'smack'! Everyone stopped playing and turned their attention to you. Robin covered his face to hold in his laughter. You both made eye contact and started giggling. Your nose hurt so bad but what had happened was so funny.

"Y/N! Are you okay?!" Coach ran towards you.

Your nose started bleeding but you were still laughing.

"Yup! I'm okay, but can I go to the bathroom?" You said with a smile finally after you finally stopped laughing.

"Jeez Y/N...you can take a serious hit. Yes you can go to the bathroom." Coach made a heartfelt sigh.

"Thanks!" You smiled.

You sprinted out of the gym and ran into the bathroom to stop the bleeding. It took a few minutes for it to finally stop. You washed your bloody hands and headed back to class. When you got back to class you saw Robin sitting by the door with a pissed off look.

"Why are you sitting out?" You questioned him.

"Coach sat me out because I threw that ball at you." He sounded more annoyed than ever.

"Yeah I'll be suing you later!" You chuckled.

Robin started laughing too. You walked over to coach so he knew you came back.

"You can sit out for the rest of the day Y/N." Coach said.

"Thanks Coach" you replied and walked over to Robin.

You both talked for the rest of the hour. You wouldn't see each other for another 2 hours at lunch time.

After 20 minutes gym was over so you changed your clothes and put on more deodorant. You said bye to Robin and went to your next class. You didn't have any friends in your next class so you walked slowly. Your next class was algebra. You wanted to take regular math class but your parents made you take a least one AP class.

I hope you like this chapter because I didn't have any ideas for it so this was kind of on the spot.