Chapter 7

A/N; Guess who's not dead! So sorry this took forever to get out, I got caught up with life and stuff and writing just got hard for a few weeks. But I'm back! And here's another chapter! I wrote most of it in a bit of a rush, so forgive my mistakes and all. Either way, hope you enjoy!

***

        "As much as we would like to chat, we are running out of time." Etho said, looking at the people ahead of him. Standing at the front of the group, Baisley had been showing them around her very green kingdom, giving them a tour as she laughed and giggled all the way.

Pearl bit her lip. Etho was right. They had to save Xisuma, and they had to stop Zeqain. Having come here for help, they had only gotten distracted. "Etho is right. We need your help, Baisley." she said.

"Help? Is my sister doing something crazy or 'evil' again?" she asked, crossing her eyes with a silly look. "Has she and Grian finally gotten together?" she asked. She then gasped. "Did Grian go evil! Is he taking over the world? Is tnt involved?? Wait- No! The broken friendship from the past finally got to him and he broke someone's heart, revealing he's the bad guy- then him and Elenore take over the whole city after she finally takes the End throne and now you guys need my help because Zeqain took Xisuma for his admin powers and wants to cause more chaos and destruction-" she paused, completely out of breath.

Impulse blinked. "Dang... how- how did she do that?" he asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Who knows?" Cleo responded, laughing slightly.

"Huh, I didn't know anyone could pull the 'Pinkie Pie.'" Ren said.

"Well- uh... yes, you pretty much just summed everything up." Pearl said, giving a soft chuckle.

"Wait- hold up!" Impulse said. "How do you even know Grian and Xisuma?" he asked curiously.

"...Oh! I went to the same school back then before I had to drop out for 'royal duties'." Baisley chuckled.

"..How did you know he's a watcher?" Scar asked after a moment.

Baisley turned around slightly, to glance toward him. "I hung out with him often." she said. "But I will not explain everything. Those were... dark times." she said quietly, the playful look no longer on her face. "A friend to the watcher paid the price for loving him anyway, despite discovering what he was." she said, turning back forward. "The school no longer became a safe place, and no longer runs. One of the students lost their mind practically, and Grian's friend was the first one to be taken..." she said quietly.

"...I now hold him prisoner, guarded by wardens of the deep... Do not turn on Zeqain like Sam did. Not unless you want to end up in the same place.." she whispered darkly.

Scar bit his lip a little, backing up slightly. This woman was almost scary...

Baisley then clapped. "Enough of that!" she chuckled, the light, happy expression returning. She turned and looked back at Scar. "I noticed you can't use your legs- how about we make you a wheelchair!" she said.

Scar blinked slightly. "Uh- no, you.. you don't need to." he said. The sudden change was... interesting.

"That wasn't a question. Bones! Go make our friend a bamboo wheelchair!" she demanded. The skeleton hurriedly nodded, and rushed off with his bones clanking together.

"Maybe a little too much.. Definitely a little chaotic." Impulse mumbled, shaking his head.

***