Chapter 10

A/N; Sooooooo.... XD I was listening to some fun, but also intense music during the course of this chapter. It seemed epic for me. XD Sorry if any of it is off or odd or... cringy?? Idk. Either way.... Enjoy! We're slowly nearing the end... *Evil but sad laughter*

***

Xisuma suddenly stumbled back, tensing as he began breathing hard. His eyes widened, moving his hands to his head. He started shouting out as if he was in pain, and collapsed to the ground. Curling up he kept shouting and pleading for it to stop, shaking his head vigorously as he held it tightly.

Pearl fell to her knees, grabbing his shoulder. "Xisuma? Xisuma??" she asked, furrowing her brow. "What's wrong- what's happening?!" she asked, watching him worriedly. She bit her lip and looked around quickly. She then looked toward Elenore. "What's happening- what did you do?!"

Elenore grinned, laughing slightly. "You had no idea someone could do that?" she asked, raising a brow. "You had no idea that you could take down or take over an admin with just a few words?!" she laughed again. "Clearly, you don't know about Admins as much as you thought!"

"....Elenore, you can speak Galactic?" Zeqain asked quietly, furrowing his brow. "...Since when?"

Elenore glanced back to him, narrowing her eyes. "Oh, for a few years, actually..." she smirked. "And- seems like I'll be taking Xisuma much earlier than I thought..." she said, glancing again toward Xisuma. "ᓵᔑꖎᒲ." she spoke.

Xisuma suddenly went quiet, and still. His breathing gradually calmed, though he still just laid there.

Pearl bit her lip again. "Xisuma?" she asked. She really began to worry when she didn't hear a response- in fact Xisuma gave no indication that he even heard her, other than a glance in her direction...This wasn't good. Elenore clearly knew much more about Admins... she clearly knew what Xisuma could do- or else she wouldn't be doing this.

"...∷╎ᓭᒷ, ᔑリ↸ ᓵ𝙹ᒲᒷ..." Elenore said.

On command Xisuma stood. Pearl bit her lip harder, and quickly reached out to grab his arm. Xisuma looked to her though, with a dark and nasty look. He pulled his arm away out of her reach and backed up, quickly turning and teleporting to Elenore's side...

"Xisuma- no!" Pearl said. "Don't do this- please!"

Xisuma only glanced at her, and did nothing more...

Elenore laughed. "Well, this seems rather easy, doesn't it? Do you see this, you low people?" Elenore asked, glancing to Mumbo and the others. " The higher ups and the royal don't step forward to try to reach Xisuma!" she said, gesturing around slightly...

Elenore was right. Zeqain made no step forward, and just watched with narrowed eyes... And Baisley, was hesitant.

"...Elenore has him under control... There's nothing we can do without Xisuma acting out." Zeqain said. "All she needs to say is one word... and we could all be gone just like that..." he said, his voice gradually going quieter. "Her enderman could cause a problem too..."

"...What do we do then? What do we do?" Pearl asked, glancing to Grian.

Grian- or Zeqain... What were they to call him now? They knew him as Grian, yet his name was Zeqain... He glanced to Pearl, uncertainty clear in his eyes. "I... don't know." he said.

"What do you do now?" Elenore asked, grinning as he set a hand on Xisuma's shoulder. "..You run..." she said darkly, lowering her face as she smirked widely- gosh she did that too much... She swiped a hand slightly behind her- her enderman disappearing. She wouldn't need them now...