RULES

Okay guys if you have any Truth or Dare request comment below.

All you have to do is say which Hetalia character you want to do the dare or ask them a question for truth. And now added you can ask them to do something for you such as a hug or something.

Simple Simple. Now RULES!!!

1. Please be a little appropriate. So NO boyxboy pairings please expect Gerita its like the only one i support.

2. Your dares or questions can be as RANDOM as you want.

3. NO cursing in any questions or dares when you comment. I'm only in 8th grade so my parents DO check my accounts so please try to be good with no cursing.

4. I will try my best to get everyone's Truth or Dare in this but it sometimes could take awhile because of school or to many request sooo please have patience.

5. Make sure that whoever you want to dare for is some country that is KNOWN and in the SHOW. It makes it easier.

6. One last thing I will put your account name to say who wrote the dare or questions so if you dont want that then say you dont.

----------

Begin requesting.

Temarifan08(Me): Okay guys now that you went over the directions requesting starts now.

Italy: Veh! ^_^ can't wait.

Germany: Italy get back here and train

Italy: Awww Dotisu I want to read the request

Me: Italy there arent any yet give it time

Italy: Aw okay *goes back to trainning

America: Dudes I can handel any dare you throw at me so BRING IT ON

Me: Little cocky aren't ya. BYE GUYS!

-------------