Twenty

Canada:A A ACHOOO!!

America: Woah thats the first time I've ever heard him speak loud

Me: *Smacks America* Idiot he's sick and YOU *points at Canada* Were suppose to stay in bed

Canada: *snezzes* I wanted to s-stay with y-y-you ACHOOO!!

Me: Awww thats sweet and everything but stay right here *lays him on the couch* Now to the letters!!

Spain: Okay Mi Amegos the letter is from Lin(Berlin)

~BTT: SING OVERFLOWING PASSION~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mwA88-kwE7I

~ WANT TO TRY WURST I COOK(AT LEAST ITS BETTER THAN ENGLAND)~

~ BIG BROTHER PRUSSIA: I DARE VOU TO GIVE ME A HUG AND STAY THERE FOR HALF AN HOUR~

Prussia, France and Spain: *starts singing* *Spain not bad* *France not to good but not too bad* *Prussia HORRIBLE* (Sorry Prussia XD)

Everyone: BWAHAHAHA

Prussia: SHUT UP!! *pouts*

Everyone: *Trys the wurst* Mmmmm Good

Germany: Ja excellent

Prussia: *sits on a chair with Chibi Lin on his lap* Okay if I'm hugging you I get to sit down *hugs Chibi Lin*

Me: Well while thats going on NEXT LETTER~ From GracieRendon

~ ROMANO: I DARE YOU TO FORGIVE SPAIN AND ALSO WEAR THAT MUSTACHE YOU TRIED TO IMAGINE ON GERMANY~

~PRUSSIA: ADMIT YOU ARE ZE MOST AWESOME EXCEPT IN THE PRESENCE OF GERMANY~

~CANADA: WHEN YOU GET BETTER YOU SHOULD ASK ROSE OUT HMMM??~

~ EVERYONE: I DARE YOU ALL TO NEVER FORGET CANADA AND IF YOU DO THEN YOU HAVE TO WEAR A VERY GIRLY OUTFIT AND WIG AND HANG OUT WITH RUSSIA A WHOLE DAY~ 

~ RUSSIA: IF YOU FORGET YOU HAVE TO STAY WITH BELARUS(me: *shivers* XD) A WHOLE DAY AND NO RUNNING AWAY~

Roamno: FINE YOU STUPID TOMATO BASTARD!! I-I forgiveyoustupidtomatobastard!!!

Spain: Awww Roma-chan!! *glomps Romano*

Romano: BASTARD!!

Me: Gezz can someone dare him to go a whole day wothout swearing *covers ears*

Italy: Veh!!! *glues Mustache to Lovi's Face*

Everyone: *giggling*

Everyone: Who??

Me: *smiles evily* Thanks Graice *pulls out the dress and wigs* Soooo whos Canada again

Everyone: *gulp* *sees a ghost on the couch(Canada)* *points at it* HIM!!

Russia: W-will remember

Me: Very good, I'm going to enjoy this hehehe

Canada: I-i ACHOO Would love to t-take Rose on a date again

Me: Me too just indoors and we check the weather first *giggling*

Canada: *smiles*

Prussia: I AM AWESOME!! But West really Psh!! But its a dare and thee awesome me does not give up *Yells* WEST IS AWESOMER THEN ME!!! *goes back to pouting*

Japan: Next letter is from HowlHunter

~GERMANY: I DARE YOU TO KISS ME FOR 5 HOURS NO EXCUSES!!~

Germany: Very vell *England magic and HowlHunter appears * *goes to the other couch(where canada is not on hes on a different one) and starts to kiss*

Me: Well will get back to you in 5 hours next letter is from CittyKakes

~ SEALAND: ANNOY BRITIAN~

~ ITALY: DAWWW, SO ADORABLE!! ANYWAY I DARE YOU TO SPIN IN CIRCLES FOR A FEW MINUTES~

Sealand: *sitting on Sweden's Shoulders* YES!!

America: Hey mini Iggy who are you?

Seland: I'm Sealand the greatest nation ever!!

Me: Uh little bro your not a nation

Sealand: Well I will be!! *starts poking Britian* Hey Hey Hey Jerkface you listening Hey listen hey listen *britian gets an angry mark* HEY!!

England: YOU GIT *chases him around*

Me: And this is what I deal with at home

Italy: OKAY *starts spinning* Veh!Veh!Veh! Veh! Veh! VEH PASTA!! *stops spinning after two minutes* Woah *falls over and lays on the ground making angels in the carpet* Veh~

Me: Awwwww your so cute *glomps Italy*

Japan: Rose-chan can I crose out?

Me: Sure~

Japan: *clears throat* Goodbye everyone